Another Newbie

Sutton Warrior

Hi all, another one new to the forum. I'm based East Anglia, mainly boat fishing.

Sutton Warrior

Welcome to AN, Does the name Warrior have anything to do with your boat or are you on the war path??? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Hi Sutton,

I'm also EA based (Lowestoft Haven Marina) and running a Merry Fisher 805. Have you been out here long ? Where are you based ?

Welcome to the forum - there's loads of decent chaps in here - make ya feel most welcome

Get posting - madder the better .... :thumbs:

Tight lines :clap2:

CD

I'm just a beer drinker with a fishing problem ....

Ken Davison,

Thanks for the welcome. The name is derived from the Anglia regions 'Sutton Hoe', a well know Viking warrior burial sight.

'Sutton W'

Hi, Welcome to AN...hope you have fun here... :thumbs:

BTW, wsnt there a Timeteam prog done on that site ??? :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Sutton,

I'm also EA based (Lowestoft Haven Marina) and running a Merry Fisher 805. Have you been out here long ? Where are you based ?

Welcome to the forum - there's loads of decent chaps in here - make ya feel most welcome

Get posting - madder the better .... :thumbs:

Tight lines :clap2:

CD

Hi Seadee, madder the better eh? Been around for a while on the side lines watching the shenanigans :wacko:

As I say I'm Sutton Hoe way, an 'in comer' from London home counties, looking for an easy life?? Mistake number one :headhurt: But the sea is close by. Do a bit on a couple of local charter boats and have a friend with an 18ft boat on the Orwell, all good fun.

'SuttonW'

Good man - see you're getting the hang of it already - just keep writing nonsense and you get loads of air time :schmoll: they're all mad as fish ..... :unsure:

Orwell, eh, crickey you're gonna get me all mithering again :headhurt: I had a MF625 based at Shotley but moved to the big league this year and decided to try somewhere new - hence Lowestoft.

Cliff Stone is your man for the Orwell - knows it inside and out ..... and fell into it as well, but that's a story I'll leave him to tell you :blink: There's a good crowd down there but you'll have to work hard to get some marks out of them !! Another name is Steve Coppollo - you occasionally see him on there. I treasured an article by him in one of the first Boat Angler mags about bassing in the Stour. Talks some good advice :thumbs:

Good luck and tight lines - welcome aboard

CD

I'm just a beer drinker with a fishing problem ....

Cliff Stone is your man for the Orwell - knows it inside and out ..... and fell into it as well, but that's a story I'll leave him to tell you :blink: There's a good crowd down there but you'll have to work hard to get some marks out of them !! Another name is Steve Coppollo - you occasionally see him on there. I treasured an article by him in one of the first Boat Angler mags about bassing in the Stour. Talks some good advice :thumbs:

Good luck and tight lines - welcome aboard

CD

Thanks mate, I know of the individuals that you speak. The word is, there are some big cod in my patch, best I've heard of is a fish estimated at 12lb . . . came off the hook at the net!!! :sad2: 5-7lb seems to be the norm :unsure: Cant see me wetting a line just yet :wallbash: aint life a bitch <_<

'Sutton W'