German Girl Two

Peter Waller

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi patty, the cat's 17, we've decided that if the tablets don't work, she's too old to go thorugh the op, we'll just have to keep feeding her huge amounts.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Hi Jerry,

nice to meet you, and again sorry for the late reply. It's unintentional, I swear. Now to your question: Yes, we do catch a lot of barbel at that part of the Rhein. As you shurely know, the Rhein is a very big river and the barabels, like every other fish, grow quite big there. The biggest barbel caught was 10, 4 kg 570 g and 81 cm, caught by Daniel Berthold, in the Rhein bei Remagen. :thumbs: We catch barbels nearly every time we go fishing there, just like Brassen. The barbels like cheese very much and that is nearly a shure catch, exept for our last trip, but it was just to cold, I guess. Where do you go fishing, and what's your favorite catch and your biggest? How is the area where you fish?

Hi Phil,

sorry to hear hat about your cat. So she is the same age as ours. We were just lucky that our cat is very strong and healthy for his age. The operation it self was no problem and his eye is getting better now. I can understand your decision, not to have the op done and I hope the tablets work for your cat. What's his or her name?

4ham55k.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi patty, quite new to this but i thought i'd just say hello or guten tag :thumbs:

"I Feel Sorry For People Who Don't Drink.

When They Wake Up In The Morning,

That's As Good As They're Going To Feel All Day".

---------- Frank Sinatra ----------

hadn't looked in myself............

Cat's on drugs, costing me a fortune...........she better behave herself!!! (yeah like I mean it!)

The cat's called fimbles.

well... the fly season is in full swing hence I'm not on here as much, added to which I'm setting up a new company and I've taken on the chair role for the Junior Chamber of Commerce for the North east.

I'm very busy but do miss reading this on going saga.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY