German Girl Two

Peter Waller

Guest Rabbit
He'll need some pretty big wings if he is ever to take off, Rabbit!

Things at the bottom of the garden, derrrrrrrr, I know! The Privvy!!!!!

Privvy?? I bet Newt and Patty would both not have a clue what that is :unsure::g::cold::thumbs:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Privvy?? I bet Newt and Patty would both not have a clue what that is

You lose half that bet Rabbit.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

You fellas are great. Reading this in the morning makes a funny start in a day. Thanks!

Hi Neil,

so very good to have you back in the topic. Missed you. To answer your questions - siriously - Yes, we do have little cups in our gardens, but there are coffeecups, little Rabbits live in there, with big ears and even bigger feet. Would you like me to place one for you in my garden? :spiteful: You've just won the other half of the bet. I don't have a clue what "Privvys" are. Come on little Rabbit, let me know.

Writing about letting me know: Tell me more about fishing in your area. What was your biggest catch? You have any picture of your catches?

Hi Peter,

I'm shure Newt would look lovely with wings and he would fly with elegance and grace, beeing one meter high. :thumbs:

Hi Gozzer,

Now don't tell me you don't want to see Newts fine physique. There is nothing more lovely to look at, then a hairy breast, isn't there? :crazy: See you in "Spot the lie"!

4ham55k.jpg

A privvy, dear Patty, is the little shed at the end of the garden as illustrated here:

http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/tenn7.jpg

A photograph taken in the Southern States of America, quite near to a large tea-cup! The shape of the seat should indicate its usage.

Newt might well publish his hunky swimsuit picture. Rumour has it that he has a thing about Teutonic Totty!

T/T, or Patty, said: 'There is nothing more lovely to look at, then a hairy breast.' Well, from a man's perspective I am not so sure about that although some of those larger female residents of Germany, the ones who look good in tight leather shorts and devour their menfolk for breakfast, might just fit the bill.

Edited by Peter Waller

Guest Rabbit

Thank you Patty its good to be nice to Rabbits, and I do have a hairy breast too <_<

As far as the Privvy or Privy, the latter being the correct spelling the former is slang for something that I will not expand upon but Ferret might :unsure:

The Privy An outside toilet that a feature of many Victorian houses up to the 1940 and 50's. I have to say Patty that it was the Luftwaffe that saw the demise of many of these fine buildings, especially in the London area. :headhurt:

I have been looking into toilets (not literally) Patty and have come up with some intersting facts.

There are many slang meanings for the outside toilet such as Khazi, Dungy, and Netty. There are many others but I cannot put into words on here Ferett might.

The Victorians also used to have a chamber pot , potty, or thunder pot under the beds to aleviate the need to have to use the Privy in the middle of the night. More research by me has turned up the pot that was used to be an almost exact replica of the one that Newt was modelling. It is indeed a strange world where truth is indeed stranger than fiction :o

Patrizia,

Well I am slowly coming to the conclusion that you are genuine, I hope you don't prove me wrong. Us British are very cautious (well, some of us) which may explain why this thread has over a thousand veiwings and yet no one has answered your questions about fishing in the Lake District or Scotland (or Wales). I don't know why I feel I have to answer but I guess someone should. I think I am right in saying that the Lake District is an Upland fishery i.e. no fish :) They do have char which is a deep water cold fish, a member of the salmonid family. They were left behind after the last Ice Age and bloody good luck trying to catch one. Scotland have trout and salmon and eels but not much course fish, maybe pike, any Scotsman please feel free to join in here. Wales is similar. To any I may have offended I apologise.

Ian

A privvy, dear Patty, is the little shed at the end of the garden as illustrated here:

http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/tenn7.jpg

A photograph taken in the Southern States of America, quite near to a large tea-cup! The shape of the seat should indicate its usage.

I see, lovely! :spiteful:

Newt might well publish his hunky swimsuit picture. Rumour has it that he has a thing about Teutonic Totty!

:D I would love to see that. :clap2:

T/T, or Patty, said: 'There is nothing more lovely to look at, then a hairy breast.' Well, from a man's perspective I am not so sure about that although some of those larger female residents of Germany, the ones who look good in tight leather shorts and devour their menfolk for breakfast, might just fit the bill.

Oh, I'm shure they do fit the bill. :bigemo_harabe_net-163: And I'm also shure that there are some british and american women, who could come their cheast too. I've met those kind of men-eaters in every country I've stayed in. :yucky: As it is for me. I rather leave the hairy cheast to the men and I prefer to eat Toast for breakfast, slightly buttered!

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Do we have a very smart, good looking new age traveler in our midst? I have had our good friend Vagabond, another new age traveler, vintage, park up for the night in his motor home so one more would be good.

Patrizia, is this how you will visit Britain? Cool if yoo do!

:thumbs: awww peters got a crush on someone :rolleyes:

NEWT :o you have shrunk

me-w-pot.jpg

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Hi Neil, good morning to you too. :clap2:

It's reylly nice, that everybody tries to explain the word "Privvy" for me. Thanks for given me all the diffrent slang meanings for Privvy, we in Germany say "Scheißhaus" or "Latrine", but I'm shure there are many more, even in german. Isn't that nice to have this chat with breakfast. :yucky:

You wrote: I have to say Patty that it was the Luftwaffe that saw the demise of many of these fine buildings, especially in the London area. May be stupid of me to ask, but what did you mean by that?

We had pottys here too, in the old days. Thank god those times are over, in that way.

You wrote: More research by me has turned up the pot that was used to be an almost exact replica of the one that Newt was modelling. It is indeed a strange world where truth is indeed stranger than fiction :bigemo_harabe_net-163: That'll take some time to fill that up with ...!

But you didn't answer the question from my last post on you. I would like to see a picture of your catches. Maybe I also see you in it, that would be nice. Come on, you must have some! And please tell me more about fishing in your area. :thumbs:

Hi Ian, nice to hear from you again.

I'm glad, that you answered my questions. Of course I'm genuine. I like to make fun and joke around, but I really want to come to fish to the Uk, and in the long run we want to move there. I want to find out everything I can, and have a little bit fun on the way.

I've looked the lake district up in google, and I knew right away that this countryside was shaped by the ice age. To bad, that fishing there is nearly impossible. Wales is a beautyful country too, just like scotland. So please, you fisherman from wales and scotland tell me something about fishing in your country, about the people and the culture there.

Thanks again Ian, I'm very grateful!

Hi Andy, nice to meet you. I hope he does, because I've got a crush on Peter too. ;)

4ham55k.jpg