German Girl Two

Peter Waller

Dear Neil,

But it is not the size thats important Patty well not for me anyway, its all the other things that fishing has to offer that only an angler can understand.

I agree in every way. :thumbs: I can hardly wait to see your pictures. Thanks for given me some information about your fishing. 13 Kilo carp, nice done , congratulations. Good to know, that you also go carp fishing. It's so relaxing, isn't it? And of course a compansation to the other kind of fishing.

About World War 2.: I think too, that it shouldn't stand between our nations anymore. My Mother was born nearly 10 years after the war, my grandmother was a young girl then. It's over a half century ago and I'm glad, that I have the oportunity, in a united europe, to get to know nice english people like you all, and that as a german.

Edit: Dear peter. Yes Victoria and Albert loved each other very much and had a fruitful relationship with many children. I could have emagined getting together with a brit, if I would have met one earlier in life. I was always very fond of british men and of the british culture. I even love the monarchy, believe it or not. Looks like german women and british men, and the other way around, fit great together.

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WW2 finished a long time ago, so did the American war of Independence, and we occasionally remind Newt of that rather indiscreet skirmish of theirs. Strange quirk of the British because we lost that one.

Edited by Peter Waller

A little reminder every once in a while doesn't hurt, I'm shure Newt thinks that too, and I'm always open for any discussion. It's informative and that way we will never forget the victims of war, on both sides. It will also help not to let this horrible europien and american wars happen again. :thumbs:

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

OK that's WW2 covered but please no one mention the F word: FOOTBALL! :)

Too late, Ian, you just did. :clap2: We germans made it in the semi-final and you didn't! :roll1::D But unfortunately we only went as third best through the finishline. Those italiens, I still can't believe it. :cry:

Oh yes, Peter, you british shurely got the yankees good. Posh and Becks will give it to them. :spiteful:

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Since soccer is right up there with curling, hashing, shuffelboard, teatherball, badmitton, and hackysax as highly regarded sports over here, I'm not sure how much of a splash the man will make. Probably a bit less attention than he is used to.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

As so Peter. Didn't realize she was one of those female persons whose backside make one think of the phrase, "Like two little animals when she walks".

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President