German Girl Two

Peter Waller

It will never happen again, big Gozzer!!! Ah :kissing::love::wub:

big Gozzer What does P know that we dont.. you reading this Huge ??

Now, now young Fred what have you been told about getting too excited? :unsure:

The word 'big' was obviously a reference to my intellect, and would go over the head of the average antipodean male. :blink::rolleyes:

Although when Huge told me that you had a 'small holding', 'down under', my first assumption that is was to do with agriculture, may have been wrong. This would explain your confusion. :P:P

Uncle Gozzer.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will never happen again, big Gozzer!!! Ah :kissing::love::wub:

big Gozzer What does P know that we dont.. you reading this Huge ??

Only just Young Fred, I have to take a bit of responsibility, I let 'P' know that Gozzer was 'big' in the world of Drag Racing. :rolleyes: She was so impressed that I didn't have the heart to tell her that his cocktail dress kept catching on the hurdles. :headhurt:

(Thread Hijack alert :clap2::blink: )

Going back to me new chickens now. :thumbs:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Only just Young Fred, I have to take a bit of responsibility, I let 'P' know that Gozzer was 'big' in the world of Drag Racing. :rolleyes: She was so impressed that I didn't have the heart to tell her that his cocktail dress kept catching on the hurdles. :headhurt:

Look what I find out here. :bigemo_harabe_net-163::thumbs:

Patty

4ham55k.jpg

(Thread Hijack alert :clap2::blink: )

Going back to me new chickens now. :thumbs:

Wouldn't be the first (or last) time you got the 'Bird', would it Huge? :rolleyes:

Is this jealousy at being a bad loser? :schmoll:

The last time we went 'head to head' in such a race, I beat you by an eyelash. :yeah:

(and you still haven't returned the stilettos, you borrowed). :schmoll:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Patty said: 'I had a british greatgrandmother 150 years ago'.

Ah ha, that explains that why you don't appear to be the average buxom Brunhilda with an ample posterior then!

It appears , Patty, that Germany has the same problems as the UK, people moving in on the indigenous population. In our case folk emigrate to our cities, the city folk then move out into the countryside, and city folk don't always make good country folk, the country folk then find themselves becoming town folk and so it goes on.

And its not always our trout that suffer, more like our carp and pike.

Morning Peter,

Did you have a good night sleep? For me the night was to short. Our cat woke me up all the time. She has to wear a collar, because of the operation, so he doesn't scratch her eye, and he doesn't like that. Besides that, the clock is turned one hour ahead to summer time. :wacko:

I remember, when I lived in London, there where not much british people who I met. I mostly met people from foreign countries, what I really regreted, because I wanted to get to know the brits. A countyman of yours told me, that many people from London moved out of the city, just as you've explained. That's sad, I think, and there is a lesson in globalisation for you. Your also right, that city people mostly don't make country people and the other way around. I've tried to live in the city, but I missed nature to much. I need to be alone sometimes. Nomatter where you go in a city like London,there is always somebody around you. That's not for me. As much as I liked seeing the sights and meeting interesting people and new cultures. I guess, you just can't have it all!!! :cry: First we were so happy when the wall came down and now we regrte, that it happend. It's very painful to see your home turn to the worth and to find out, that there is nothing, that you can do about it.

You said: And its not always our trout that suffer, more like our carp and pike. Oh, the pike and the carp suffer too. The russians take everything home with them, they don't care if it's spring clossing or if a fish is to small to have mated. :thumbdown: I'm so serious this morning, I think I need to meet "Earl Grey" again - my favorite tea - that will hopefully make me smile again. :D

Yours,

Patty

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Whoops,slipped out of the top ten threads.

Best keep it up. :D

Hi Ferret, :D

what's that suppose to mean? Even though I should know, shouldn't I, since I'm you. :rolleyes:

Patty

Ps.: And again we post at strange times of the day, after each other!!! ;)

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

been busy this weekend again I see.

managed to fish a short stretch of the lovely river irthing on Saturday morning, only for 1 hour though, and no fish were caught though the warmth of the sun was steadily increasing and I think that it would have been good in the afternoon.

when i arrived there was still frost on the edges of the road and the deer were still easy to spot. I had a hat covering my ears for the cold, but was glas as the temperature warmed as I was able to take it off and listen to the bird song, i do love this time of year, the swallows will be arriving soon and it will be dry fly weather...i can't wait.

Patty, yes the photos are mine, but I'm still in the beginers category, you should see some of the shots by other posters on the photography forum, there are some excellent images. Thank you for your compliments however.

Back to another day of work, hopefully it will be quiet, I'm still coming to terms with the clocks changing, it always takes me a couple of days to get used to it.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY