German Girl Two

Peter Waller

very unusual thread

interesting also :thumbs:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunk is a romantic deep at heart Patrizia, ask Soozy U about her balloon :)

I'm shure he is. :) Those guys always act so tough. Is Soozy U your Girlfriend or maybe even your wife? If she is, then she's a lucky girl with a good writer with deep feelings on her side. And what's with her balloon?

Edit: Thanks pumphypete. Very nice to meet you! :D

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Is Soozy U your Girlfriend or maybe even your wife? If she is, then she's a lucky girl with a good writer with deep feelings on her side.

No, she met Tony U first.

He's a dancer!

You can see him at the back of this picture http://www.gundulfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

And at the back (middle one) here: http://www.gundulfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/w...2005%20(21).jpg

And Soozy U is on the left here: http://www.gundulfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/B...tairs%20004.jpg

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

:oops: Forget my last post. Sorry Mr. U. I had no idea. :whistling:

So, Leon, what river or lake do you prefer to fish on? To get back to the topic, for now. But we also can keep on posting about poetry, what ever you wish.

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Thanks for the explanation about the balloon. Oh yes, balloons are everywhere to find. :whistling: Boy those fish-ins must be fun. Hopefully I can take part in one soon.

4ham55k.jpg

So, Leon, what river or lake do you prefer to fish on?

I live in Kent, and prefer to fish rivers.

The nearest are the Medway and the tiny Len (see: http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...p;blogid=6& ) Oh! and I caught this in the Beault several years ago.

leon04.jpg

I also enjoy going a few times a year to fish the Test, Kennet and/or the Itchen for Grayling.

And Steve Burke's lakes at Wingham take some beating when he lets me fish them.

Oh! and I sometimes fish in saltwater :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Cool photo of you, Leon. That's what I call a fish. :fishing: What a pike, congratulations! Bit late, but better then never. How long was that fish? I hope, I'll ever catch a fish like that. :thumbs:

Kent is not so far from germany, about 600 km, but I've seen it already on the internet. It's very beautyful. Isn't it called "the garden of england"? Well with our bus that takes shurely 10 hours. So you go fishing on the Medway, the tiny Len, the Test, Kennet and the Itchen. I've never heared of those. I must look them up on google. Here on the forum, I've heared quiet a few times already from Steve Burke's lakes. Must be nice to fish there. And you fish in saltwater. There is so much, I can learn from you guys. :clap2:

Edit: I just followed the links about Sussy U and her husband. That's a very nice dancing group. What are they dancing, is it folk-dance? Very nice, thanks for the links, that's how I find out about everybody in the forum in time.

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Dunk, were you actually sick? And where? There was some bloke outside the pub when I left who was in a bad way. He just lay there, clutching his laptop, retching his little heart up. It was obviously something he'd read!!

Sit on my fancy?? You been peeking Patty? :D

I was a bit bored, so I thought, peek on Chris. :bangin: bad Patrizia, you little devil.

But I must say your fishingtrips seem to be interesting, fishing in a garden pond. :fishing1:What did you catch there? By the way, you wouldn't believe, what you can catch in a village stream! Sometimes more than in the atlantic ocean :boat: I shure must see your fish pictures. Hope I find them.

Edit: I looked around in the gallery, and I've seen a lot of pictures, but I'm not shure which ones are yours. I guess I have to look again.

Goldfish, carp and tench Patty.

There's an album under my name in the gallery. I'm not sure if this will work, but here's a link. http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...r&user=5876

Edited by slodger

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'