German Girl Two

Peter Waller

Morning Chris, just good up and had to look of course in the forum. Oh my god, I think I'm addicted :help: , but it's a good addiction.

Thanks for the link, I would have never found it myself. Did I mention, That I am a loser, when it comes to using the internet? That was nice to watch, great pictures. But one thing disturbs me a little bit: How come you all catch much bigger fish then I do? :fishing: You, just like Leon, caught a pike, that could have been the grandfather of the one, that I've caught. By the way, Petri Heil, that's what we say in Germany after a good catch. What is your technik, what kind of lure are you using, to catch such big fish?

Yopu seem to really love nature, even the pictures, that are not from fishing, are beautyful taken. :thumbs:

Please don't let me die some day a bad fisherwomen, tell me your fishing secrets! :secret:

4ham55k.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, just like Leon, caught a pike, that could have been the grandfather of the one, that I've caught.

er, maybe the grandmother, but definitely not the grandfather Patizia.

You see male pike are always small, very rarely do they grow to 10lbs.

And big female pike often eat the smaller 'jacks' or 'jack pike', especially post-spawning when she has no further need of them!!

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Your right, the grandmother. :oops: And to think, I have a fishing licence. But is still is a bit frustrating, to find out your first big fish is actually a small one. :wallbash:

4ham55k.jpg

You know, Leon, my memory of German girls is a bit like your description of pike! Clearly not the case with our Patty but the females tended to be bigger than the males, certainly they devoured the males for breakfast, some were really quite rapacious. And like pike, fascinating creatures, especially in tight leather shorts! Ohhhhh dear, me heart won't take it!!!

Patty, yes, I have been back to Germany, just once. We were in Berlin to hear my daughters playing in an orchestra, it was the night the Wall came down. That was a memorable night.

You know, Leon, my memory of German girls is a bit like your description of pike! Clearly not the case with our Patty but the females tended to be bigger than the males, certainly they devoured the males for breakfast, some were really quite rapacious. And like pike, fascinating creatures, especially in tight leather shorts! Ohhhhh dear, me heart won't take it!!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: Good morning, Peter! You crack me up. I know those kind of women too. But I wouldn't want to see them in leather shorts. :yucky: I think my heart wouldn't take that eather, but for a diffrent reason! :headhurt:

So you actually been in Berlin when the wall came down. Wow :yahoo: I wish I had been there. So your daughter is an musician. What instrument is she playing? I played once the clarinet, until I found out, that I put people in pain with my talent. :cry:

Edit: Can anybody please tell me something about fishing in the lake district?

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

All four play the violin, Patty. One now lives in Amsterdam, she sometimes ventures into Germany. Apart from classical she also plays electric violin in a jazz band. She had a recent gig in Dresden.

By the way, any web links to your home town?

Oh, I love to listen to violines, that's so classic. :thumbs: You must be very proud. I also like jazz very much. Maybe I can hear your daughter play some day, I would like that, since she has gigs in Germany. May I ask for the name of her band?

Here is a link to the village, I live in. www.gemeinde-hottenbach.de/. Unfortunately there are not many pictures in it.

Here is another link of Hottenbachwww.hunsrueckreise.de/H/Hottenbach-Hunsrueck.html , with more pictures of Hottenbach and the area I live in.

This link shows you the area, where I live http://www.hunsruecktouristik.de/ We germans call this part of our country the "hunsrück". Hope you enjoy the tour. :clap2:

How about your hometown, any links?

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Patty, I live here;

Re my daughter, she performs under the name of 'Bex'. Unlike her stable, level headed father she does daft things like work for a Swiss circus when it went to Rotterdam. Her act then consisted of wearing a body harness and being lofted up to the trapezes whilst playing violin! Nutty girl. She also works with a Russian hip hop DJ called Koldun.

My actual corner of the world is here, and, surprise, surprise, horror of horrors, I find that I am on page 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?client=f...mages&gbv=2

Edited by Peter Waller

Thanks, Peter, for given me your daughters stage name. Hope I can see her some day on stage. I'll keep my eyes open for a gig of her. It must be exiting to work in a circus, playing violine on a trapez. Wow, how wild is that. She must be fearless. Seems to be a cool girl, your daughter. :clap2:B) Cool like her Dad!

About your picture. Horror? Not at all. You look very nice, I must say. :thumbs: And Lowestoft seems to be a beautyful town. By the way, cool video, that was a funny tour of your hometown. Made me laugh. I like sea towns. Looks like you're a real sea-baer. :marinheiro: That's what we Germans call people, who live on the border of the sea. I've looked Suffolk up in google. It's a beautyful county, must be nice to fish there. I suppose, since you life on the channel, that you also go fishing there. How is it to fish in the channel? What's been caught there?

Yours,

Patty

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg