German Girl Two

Peter Waller

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Janet,

nice to receive a post from you again. :) I hope I've captivated them, there all so nice, and it's so much fun to chat with them, but we always have room for one more fisherwoman, come on join in. :clap:

Where do you prefer to fish? And how long are you fishing? What was your biggest catch?

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

I'm very new to this. Only started fishing last year. Had lots of help and advice from forum members on here. I prefer canal fishing, on my local L&L canal. My favourite so far has to be my PB perch, towards the end of last summer, as well as my first chub caught a couple of weeks ago.

And what's your favourite catch Patty?

Janet

Congratulations to your catches :1a: , even if it's a bit late. So we have something in common. I started last year too, well at the end of last year. And I only caught one fish yet, it was a 75 cm pike with a spinner. I've posted the picture of the pike in my first topic. I like spinning very much, especially for pike and zander, but I also tried to catch barbels with maggots. My hubby and I drive often to the river Rhein or we fish in a little lake, that we leased. The Rhein is about an hour drive away from where I live, but it's a nice big water, with big fish in it, that I haven't caught yet; but I don't give up. I really hope that the guys and the girls here in the forum give me some good tips. :clap2:

4ham55k.jpg

Peter - how can you possibly say she is better looking than a fine figure of a man such as I?

me-w-pot.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt, Patty goes in where you go out, and goes out where you go in, it does make a difference. Still, you do have a certain quality of appearance that Patty does not, namely a rugged, well lived in patina!

Hi Newt, I must say too, that you look stunning. Where in the world did you find that little teacup. It's lovely. :rolleyes:

Peter, you explained the diffrence between me and Newt very beautifully. I could not have said it better. :clap3:

Edited by Patrizia

4ham55k.jpg

Guest Rabbit
Hi Newt, I must say too, that you look stunning. Where in the world did you find that little teacup. It's lovely. :rolleyes:

Peter, you explained the diffrence between me and Newt very beautifully. I could not have said it better. :clap3:

Patty

Newt is in fact only 1 metre high, the teacup you refer to is his home.

We have them in the bottom of our gardens in England, do you have them in Germany?... and what do you call them?