I don't think they'd get a Wingham membership !

Tigger

there you go again with your bullshit ,respect !hold onnif you really respected fish you would leave them alone or is respect only on your terms or rather your twisted idea of respect

when your typing on a 7"screen its hard to get it right first time or are you reverting to dissing that now

i like to go fishing but i dont pretend to care for fish ,if i did i wouldnt go fishing its obvious really ,well to the non bullshitters perhaps

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

your still avoiding the care bit ,dont get them out of the water ,dont fish at all if your pretending to "care" ,drill that onto yours

how does not going is showing 100% care get passed you ,if you cared for fish you would leave them alone ,see its easy ,but ofcourse care is in your mind not in reality

yes but my silly keyboard jumps up over the box i type into so i type blind na na nana na

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Worried your record is in danger? :)

i wonder what 66 Tench all layed out looks like.

Not quite as impressive as a single 10lb 2oz one :bleh: ...sorry couldn't help myself.

• Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Like i said chesters. The irony of it is not lost on me. The fact is i care for them in a way that im not about to boot them off my matt to get them back in the water. what good does that do ?

Your sounding like the old stuck in their ways trout anglers up here "kill them pike they eat all the broonies" so pig headed they dont see or dont want to see the bigger picture.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Or a 10lb 4 ounce one :bleh: ...sorry I couldn't help myself either :lol: .

What? Have I been trumped? Who caught a 10-04 from Wingham? I'm distraught!

For what it's worth on this topic I'm with Chesters. Angling causes fish to be stressed, if they weren't then they wouldn't swim away when hooked. Anglers try to reconcile our conscience by 'caring' for them when they're landed, if we really cared we wouldn't try to catch them at all.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back