I don't think they'd get a Wingham membership !

Tigger

respect are you on something they are fish just fish ,as i said it seems the more we care for things the less there are peehaps eating a few will make the EA put some effort into making the waters (and their inhabitants)safe to eat ,how can you care but make a hole in it your talking ****s

i for one dpnt like foreigners but i dont hunt them ,we should do but it appears to be tabboo now

clubs can have rules about care for fish but thats down to money and their replacementb(you agree to their rules joining the club) but theres not any laws (as far as i know) generally about being nice to fish ,if there was angling would be long gone ,treat fish as fish and your fine

going down your train of though it would be against the law to deadhead roses theres no difference in law they are not considered worthy of being loved enough to have rights or more importantly power from interested parties to give them power over how we treat them unlike pets

surely if you realy cared for fish you would petition the government to give the all powerfull rspca the right to decide what fish care really is? you wont like what happens i assure you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i prefer at least lempn juice prefferably 98% sulphuric aciid

chill if its not against a law or rule then they have as much right to abuse a fish as us caring for it ,people get upset with foreigners beating donkeys ,people in some cases need things to dislike their shallow lives wouldnt be worth living if all was well on earth

in my caae they follow the club rules they agreed to on joining (with my interpretation of them)what they or anyone else on earth do so long as it doesnt hurt me or mine is not at all interesting to me ,they can kill and roger kids by the million their just foreign just as fish are fish

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

sorry i cant see how you care for a fish by hooking it ,forcing it to come to a place it probably doesnt want to ,taking it out of its natural enviroment ,exposing it to unknown damage out of the water ,perhaps holding it up for a photo having its body unsupporttrd by the water then putting it back ,merely for pleaaure ?!

drop the care bit and fishing becomes feasible as a hobby ,eat the damned fish and it becomes a natural hunting instinct without the bullshine of the former

if we really cared for fish we would not go fishing surely

we even try to distance us away from catching fish to eat (fishing) by calling it angling ,it fools few

ûthe threadvwas about the fish and how they are treated ,if its not against a law or club rule to treat them as they were why do some get on their high horses and throw stones ,why dont they mind their own business

Edited by chesters1

why not just not hook it at all or are you so blinkered you dont realise what you do do yourself ,as i said ifvits not against any law or rulevwhat the frack is it to you ,go mind your own business

got no problems with anyone so long as their not interfeeing with me or mine ,thats the difference you poke your nose in to others affairs i dont give a crap

the worlds full of arses that moan onnthe behalf of others ,if you dont like it frack off over there and do something about it ,stop whining unless its your bloody fish or go and solve the middle east problem lots of woes to jerk off about over there

its just fish get a life

Edited by chesters1

at least i dont hide behind bullshit like you, i waa preyed on by 3 pedos as a kid ,did it change my life no it didnt when you get some experience open your gob ,i must have been vwry pretty pedo meat LOL

instead of berating my uncaring attitude go out some pedos ,i know from experience they like fisherboys

Den would be on your side but i didnt give a crap even as a kid so remain finevwith anyone doing anything so long as its not to me or mine ,if that changes i will

as for the fish they are still just fish

Edited by chesters1