Direct Debit Rod Licence

Cyranne12

3rd of April and still no licence, not a very good way to convince people it's the best way to buy your licence, I liked the idea of DD and has been good for the years I've been doing it but this is no way to try and recruit more people to do it, If I got picked up by a Bailiff i would be absolutely livid

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've cancelled my DD on the basis of this debacle! I'll get mine next year when I buy my season ticket at Grafham.

Still waiting for mine to arrive! I fishe d at Rutland yesterday but kept away from the crowds, so no problem.

Out again tomorrow, I just hope the licence arrives before I depart.

Colin

Guest tigger
I have just got back from a 2-night session, the first time in my life I have ever fished without a licence. :clap2:

The next fishing trip I have it will be the first time I've ever had a licence.

As I've said many times I think they're a rip off and I don't agree with them.

stuff the DD's

support your local post office less than 5 min's and i had mine in my hand

job done for another year

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Guest Ferret1959
stuff the DD's

support your local post office less than 5 min's and i had mine in my hand

job done for another year

I use my local PO for my second licence. :)

But feel next time I'll be buying two from there.

Its farcical. Still no licence and all you get is the taped message at the start of the call and if you hold for an operator what do you say? you could blow a gasket complaining but whats the point coz at the end of the day its not the operators fault.

Just think the EA have had our money for a month accrueing intrest in its accounts. You would at least think they could get it right or at least when they did know there would be a problem put out some sort of press release in the angling papers. I noticed a tiny article in this weeks Angling Times but all it has said is what is already been said on this forum and it was after the event.

I was going to say we should all make a stand, cancel our direct debits so next year they will not have all the extra revenue. They'll only get our money when we want them to have it.

It doesn't seem as though all the money is being spent helping anglers. There was another article in the Angling Times about a Fishery manager who wanted an EA balliff to attend his water and was told there was only 3 (i think) full time employed ones for the Midlands.

GET your ACT TOGETHER EA ( I don't normally shout). You are undermining your own system here. If people realise they can get away with out paying they won't bother in future............ rant over.

I am e-mailing this to the EA website as well.