England v Andorra

corydoras

England v Andorra  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will England beat Andorra on 28 March?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care

Bag of wind <_< Blow Football !!!

You are talking about our national game, show a bit of respect....please.

Will we win? YES

Will we qualify? YES

Will we win the European Championship in 2008? YES

Will we win the World Cup in 2010? YES

Will Bristol City win promotion this season? YES

There you are Ferret all you need to know about football :thumbs:

Had you been drinking when you posted this. Dream on mate.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might make it tough to ever hire a goalie or to have players trying for an assist or playing really aggressive (and tiring) defense.
How about the whole team get a bonus for every goal scored, plus perhaps another bonus for winning a match.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Will Bristol City win promotion this season? YES

There you are Ferret all you need to know about football :thumbs:

Bristol City

Current squad includes

Adriano Basso, Brazil

Scott Murray, Scotland

Enoch Showunmi, Nigeria

Jamie McAllister, Scotland

Andy Smith, Northern Ireland

Best player ever (IMO) a Polish gent, Dariusz "Jacki" Dziekanowski

Even second division teams need propping up by foreigners. I rest my case.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I think they will win, but if they don't then surely the FA will have no option but to start looking for a new manager. After all, McClaren wasn't their first choice. Since taking over he has not improved the team at all and even as Ericssons no. 2, between them, they actually acheived nothing.

Lampard has to be dropped in my opinion.

I think they will win, but if they don't then surely the FA will have no option but to start looking for a new manager. After all, McClaren wasn't their first choice. Since taking over he has not improved the team at all and even as Ericssons no. 2, between them, they actually acheived nothing.

Lampard has to be dropped in my opinion.

I don't see what difference a new manager will make, unless he can run out onto the pitch and score a couple of goals in his spare time. England don't have many (any?) truly world class players. Too many England supporters think that they should have a world class team just because this is England but the truth is that you just don't have the players.

Guest Rabbit
Bristol City

Current squad includes

Adriano Basso, Brazil

Scott Murray, Scotland

Enoch Showunmi, Nigeria

Jamie McAllister, Scotland

Andy Smith, Northern Ireland

Best player ever (IMO) a Polish gent, Dariusz "Jacki" Dziekanowski

Even second division teams need propping up by foreigners. I rest my case.

Second division!! ...cough..splutter...wheeze When I last looked we were First Division, you know a league below Saints. Although not for long (I hope) and if real football is rewarded.

Best player ever John Ateyo...and just five foreign imports if you include an Irishman and a Scotsman, makes us pretty much home grown talent. So :bleh:

Second division!! ...cough..splutter...wheeze When I last looked we were First Division, you know a league below Saints. Although not for long (I hope) and if real football is rewarded.

Best player ever John Ateyo...and just five foreign imports if you include an Irishman and a Scotsman, makes us pretty much home grown talent. So :bleh:

Marketing psychobabble.

Championship=League 1

As for the legendary John Ateyo, I remember my grandad telling me about him. It's just as well England won the '66 world cup otherwise you just just be like us, never really won b@gger all. ;)

PS 5 from 11 is nearly 50-50

Guest Rabbit
Marketing psychobabble.

Championship=League 1

As for the legendary John Ateyo, I remember my grandad telling me about him. It's just as well England won the '66 world cup otherwise you just just be like us, never really won b@gger all. ;)

PS 5 from 11 is nearly 50-50

Supporting Bristol City is a bit like supporting England. Both were successful once City in the old first division, and England World Cup Winners, and then living in hope you can repeat the feat, but ....

I take it you are a Scotland supporter from your desire to try and wipe out the 1966 World Cup win by the England. :clap2::clap2::clap2: from Scottish history. Sorry can't help you there so you just better try and win it for yourselves, but..... <_<

PS 5 into 35 ( Total Squad) is errr well not very much at this time in the morning.

Chip, shoulder.....shoulder, chip!

Paul

Cory, chance to make a few quid. Last time I looked it was;

Andorra 109-1 to beat England, 33-1 the draw. :thumbs::rolleyes:

I haven't seen the odds for the Italy v Scotland game. What odds would you give on the result ? :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John