Killer Whales Ruin Fishing Trip

severus

I'm glad we don't have those monsters in my area. I presume this was taken near Seattle or Vancouver. They should have tossed the rest of the salmon to the whales, sans lure.

VIDEO

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

That was some great footage.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

LMAO oh dear, just goes to prove there's always a better fisherman around than you !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Guest Ferret1959
LMAO oh dear, just goes to prove there's always a better fisherman around than you !

And they are Welsh.....

.....whoops wrong whales. ;):)

Edited by Ferret1959

Having been that close to a pod of Orca on a trip out of Vancouver island , i can testify to what a magnificent experience it is . The thing with that video is....with the sound down , they could have almost been fishing the salmon as livebaits and actually be targetting the whales :D:D:lol: