Boilie Dip

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boilie dips for sale

ANISEED, BUBBLE GUM, SQUID & OCTOPUS, TUTTI FRUTTI, MINT GARLIC, BLACK CHERRY,,AND FAVORITE TOASTED NUT(NEW) + SECRET ADDITIVE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

"I am a PROFESSIONAL"???

In sports, a professional is someone who participates for money. The opposite is amateur, meaning a person that does not play for money, but in an academic (e.g. college football) or other private setting. The term "professional" is commonly used incorrectly, as the distinction simply refers to how the athlete is funded, and not necessarily to what competitions he engages in or what results he achieves.

I wish you luck!!! But I think you may think you don't actually need it?? <_<

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Now I'm really, really impressed - not only a Champion Fly fisher but a Champion Carp angler too.....

quote from listing:

"As a champion carp fisherman, I have won many competitions on many venues simply by USING A CERTAIN ADDITIVE/DIP and I will continue winning matches I enter, you will not see this advertised in any fishing magazine or in any tackle shop. This is made for one reason only TOO CATCH BIG CARP, I call myself a champion because over the last 4 years I have been doing experiments to create a winning secret formula ADDITIVE that attracts large shoal’s of CARP, simply by using a certain additive/DIP not available in any shop" :roll1::roll1::roll1:

How can we possibly resist these 'qualifications'.......... :rolleyes:

Barry

Now I'm really, really impressed - not only a Champion Fly fisher but a Champion Carp angler too.....

quote from listing:

"As a champion carp fisherman, I have won many competitions on many venues simply by USING A CERTAIN ADDITIVE/DIP and I will continue winning matches I enter, you will not see this advertised in any fishing magazine or in any tackle shop. This is made for one reason only TOO CATCH BIG CARP, I call myself a champion because over the last 4 years I have been doing experiments to create a winning secret formula ADDITIVE that attracts large shoal’s of CARP, simply by using a certain additive/DIP not available in any shop" :roll1::roll1::roll1:

How can we possibly resist these 'qualifications'.......... :rolleyes:

Barry, my brother Edward is the fly fisher,, were as myself, i only carp fish, we both have made this additives, they will be available at farlows lake soon,,,i pressume you know that lake,,or i exspect a lot of others on here will know or fish there,, we will shortly be selling these products in all tackle shops across the uk,,,,,,,,then you can have a real rollabout thanks paul

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Barry, my brother Edward is the fly fisher,, were as myself, i only carp fish, we both have made this additives, they will be available at farlows lake soon,,,i pressume you know that lake,,or i exspect a lot of others on here will know or fish there,, we will shortly be selling these products in all tackle shops across the uk,,,,,,,,then you can have a real rollabout thanks paul

I wish you luck Paul, really do - but I think your marketing technique leaves a little to be desired....

Barry

Guest Ferret1959

Is there another brother who makes additives for coarse angling?

I may be interested in river fish flavours to use with maggots. :)

I wonder what his Dad does ????

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.