Easterweekend in LA

blindog

**** **** fishing -_- -_- -_-

OOPS. someones been to the pub again !!!!!! 3 pints of shandy and hes anyones, 4 and his wife gets him !!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

in a minute he'll be leaving....AGAIN !!!! :):)

Just remember,....CUT AND PASTE !!!!! :blink:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya,

he he he, You gardening too ???..mine now looks superb, both myself and the wife been working since 8 am...

needed done mate... the grass was a mess and there were more weeds than plants, now I only need to keep the grass cut till we get rid of the house. back to normal next weekend .. off up to the boat on Friday night :) :)

.John called me this morning, as I was meant to be fishing off the boat in Fife, but with the roadworks, decided against it...he says it smashed his PB ....well over *LBs.... :):) will let him tell you himself !!!! :):)

he told me in the text :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

**** **** fishing -_--_--_-

Thank you for your words of wisdom oh Nelly one... and people wonder why this forum is still so quiet :angry:

Davy

Guy,do you want to cabin up as well??? It will be an empty van apart from me/Linda/Davy :rolleyes:

might take you up on that john ,but i,ll let you know nearer hand , had a crackin 4 days there with more than a couple of pb,s broken i,ll put up a report tomorrow , i,m now off to the bath an a lay down an to give my liver a rest !! :thumbs:

Hope to see you down the MOG shortly mate. Will take you plugging for bass to mark X :rolleyes: if you fancy it.Off the van this weekend. Going through to Stranraer on the Sat so will call in to see the Tack4 squad. Will squeeze in a couple of hours fishing at some stage as well :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

Hope to see you down the MOG shortly mate. Will take you plugging for bass to mark X :rolleyes: if you fancy it.

If that's an open offer Snatcher, I may well take you up on that if it's OK :)

Davy

Hiya,

If that's an open offer Snatcher, I may well take you up on that if it's OK :)

Davy would love to take you plugging on a couple of bass marks in Luce Bay :thumbs: . It would be nice if my bass sensais Manxman and Freddie could be there as well :rolleyes:

Getting back to the skate Davy is FastD tagging for Glasgow Uni the same as you? Just thinking that he was tagging fish at the lower end of the spectrum so that would be very useful to the big picture as far as data collection goes. Do you tend to pick up many juvenile fish at LA?

Right off to work,adios amigos :headhurt:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

Getting back to the skate Davy is FastD tagging for Glasgow Uni the same as you?

Yup it’s the same tagging programme, run by Glasgow Kelvingrove Museum, however I think when I finish this batch of tags that will be me finished with the tagging programme. :(

Just thinking that he was tagging fish at the lower end of the spectrum so that would be very useful to the big picture as far as data collection goes. Do you tend to pick up many juvenile fish at LA?

Yup, depending on where and how I fish, I’ve had them as small as 3lb in the past.

Davy

OOPS. someones been to the pub again !!!!!! 3 pints of shandy and hes anyones, 4 and his wife gets him !!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...and Davy, you have mail.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...