Easterweekend in LA

blindog

Hey, i was quite happy bashing poor cods after what had been a disasterous day on everything else :D

Highlight for me was playing darts with Snatcher, Linda, and the darts master that is Blindog - awesome criak!

Good meeting new people, hopefully the fishing is better next time.

Snatcher ill send you PM Re: Sandeels mate - they are outstanding :thumbs:

you must have a double load shaun....

is my headlamp in your car BTW, liam reckons it is??

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't suppose that Mrs Mint Card has been swimming and frightened all the poor wee skate away do you?

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

You don't suppose that Mrs Mint Card has been swimming and frightened all the poor wee skate away do you?

That sounds like a reasonable explanation Nick, god I felt really pretty and feminine next to her :clap2:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

That sounds like a reasonable explanation Nick, god I felt really pretty and feminine next to her :clap2:

Aye, me too :rolleyes::D

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Aye, me too :rolleyes::D

i mentioned it to some on saturday night

separated at birth

http://www.fathertedonline.ukf.net/tom.htm

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

what Les, she's your identical twin ;)

too much hair to be my twin :clap2::thumbs:

don't you have any work to do??

WalkingPinhead.gif

busy working as I type, busy building an online shop, so spending far too much time here at the 'puter

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

busy working as I type, busy building an online shop, so spending far too much time here at the 'puter

when i get back to work next week i'll start compiling info for you to do my wee website for my shop

pm me your phone number please nick :thumbs:

WalkingPinhead.gif

here's a pic of gareth (chappers) or (skate jonah), take your pick <_<

a small spur, which was the biggest fish on my boat at the weekend

looks really groovy with liams sunglasses on B)

RIMG0295.jpg

WalkingPinhead.gif