Easterweekend in LA

blindog

Going to arrive in Drummore very late on the friday night John, Saturday 11th. HW at 11:30 8:5mts. I've got a new spot I sussed out last week when I was out in the boat, very very fishy, we'll need an earlish start as its probably a 20/30 minute walk from where you can park.

I hope the "Highlanders" can get down, we'll show em how to catch skate bait :o:o

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to arrive in Drummore very late on the friday night John, Saturday 11th. HW at 11:30 8:5mts. I've got a new spot I sussed out last week when I was out in the boat, very very fishy, we'll need an earlish start as its probably a 20/30 minute walk from where you can park.

I hope the "Highlanders" can get down, we'll show em how to catch skate bait :o:o

Guy davy and Linda are booked in to tope fish with Ian Burrett Sun 12th Aug. Not sure what time they will be driving down to MOG on the Saturday. They will be staying in my van on the Sat night as my son,Dale and Terry will be leaving on the Sat morning.

I am up for a bit of bass fishing on the Sat or Sun,assuming I have left any in from the week before :headhurt: Am also having a full week there starting Sat 30 June as well as every other weekend with my good lady.

It would be nice to put Guy and Davy onto some good bass :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

as a follow on to me and liams lochaline jaunt we headed down to to S/W with the boat to my mates caravan from last thursday to sunday with my wife and liams wee bro sean.

fished 3 days and in between giving braindead jetskiers food for though with my biting sarcasm and my wifes face tripping her about coming on the boat as liam and sean had bullied her into it caught a few nice fish.

sean caught his first shark (LSD) and his second and third etc....

brighouse07001-1.jpg

liam got his first bullhuss and his 2nd and 3rd, not big though....

brighouse07012.jpg

and then after his PB spur at loch x got this fine PB thornback at 16lb 11oz

brighouse07019.jpg

loads of whiting, dabs, codling etc, perfect weather 20c each day we were out and the sea so flat you couldn't tel where the sea ended and the sky began...

hoping to get back in may...

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Good report and photos Les :thumbs: Liam looks a bit more sober than when I seen him at LA :rolleyes: Hope to catch you down the MOG a few times this year :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Well done on the pb Thornie Liam :)

Nice pics and report Les

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Good report and photos Les :thumbs: Liam looks a bit more sober than when I seen him at LA :rolleyes: Hope to catch you down the MOG a few times this year :thumbs:

cheers lads, yes he wasn't slavering a load of shite because his ma was there keeping an eye on his alcohol intake.

the tope canny be far off, i'm hoping to go to the caravan in may again on one of the long weekends if we get the weather to try for the sleek grey ones.

well done on your PB skate guy, nearly caught up with me there :thumbs:

we also had a fish up the cree for bass and smoothies but only got doggies and flounders, but a couple of hounds and bass were caught at the weekend, can only get better :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif