Tell me about your weekend

fruitloopy

I had a sensational weekend :)

I spent Friday hunting big perch with lobworm at a lake called Morton springs.

I had over 30 small perch a rudd of about 1 1/2lb and 2 small roach, no big perch, I fished into the dark as it was very bright in the day.

all ways next time.

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

I went out with Leon and Sue and apart from a small chublet that I caught on Sue's rod when she went back to the car for her camera I got nothing and I had to watch leon landing two decent Pike just a few yards away. I moved swims a couple of times but apart from a very tentative dropped run I couldnt buy a take; even using Leon's circle hook rig.

Sue did well and had a stream of silver fish on the maggot feeder a few swims down from Leon and I; but she did not have single pike have a go at them which led me to suspect that the pike were still localised and not in a feeding mood.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.