Sea Angling Licence Looks Ever More Likely

glennk

Will boat anglers pay a higher license fee than shore anglers?

Will bag limits only apply to boat anglers?

Will Lord Mullet get his gong? Or just lead weights through his windows?

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Hi colinw or nick

Does it say anywhere in the fisheries2027 consultation about netting bans? just checking before i send my responce to it, cheers........

Doesn't say anything about netting bans, but this bit is interesting

Fishing techniques that cause

damage to non-targeted species

and habitats will carry economic

cost proportionate to the

damage caused.

For example, this section

Is a clear indication that they intend to make us pay BEFORE delivering any benefits.

Hi ColinW

Sounds like DEFRA have lost faith in EU fisheries policy, so it seems like they are going it alone, net result nice earn from the anglers, DEFRA's new fisheries policies will only benifit other EU fishermen and the Greens, net lost to anglers and commercials.

The GREENS get everything their little hearts desire. thats why we have a Marine Bill and a (((((((((((((((((VISION)))))))))))) for the future, well defra.s future.

Goverment gains, LOADS of VOTES from the GREENS, and (((((LOADS))))))))!!!!!!! of ((((((((MONEY)))))))))) from anglers and commercials

I believe All these VISIONS have already got a predeterminded outcome.

steve

Guest challenge
Hi ColinW

Sounds like DEFRA have lost faith in EU fisheries policy, so it seems like they are going it alone, net result nice earn from the anglers, DEFRA's new fisheries policies will only benifit other EU fishermen and the Greens, net lost to anglers and commercials.

The GREENS get everything their little hearts desire. thats why we have a Marine Bill and a (((((((((((((((((VISION)))))))))))) for the future, well defra.s future.

Goverment gains, LOADS of VOTES from the GREENS, and (((((LOADS))))))))!!!!!!! of ((((((((MONEY)))))))))) from anglers and commercials

I believe All these VISIONS have already got a predeterminded outcome.

steve

Think you have just about got it in one there Steve.

Regards.