When i really WISH i had a better camera

Clifftop

A group of 10 Lorikeets in a tree at the end of the garden.I was within 4 metres of them and this is the best i could do. would it have been any better if i had taken the shots at a higher resolution. i was on maximum zoom.

Oh how i wish !!!

birds008.jpg

birds005.jpg

birds002.jpg

Thanks Bobj just having a seniors moment. may well take your advice on the feeding .

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

A group of 10 Rosellas in a tree at the end of the garden.I was within 4 metres of them and this is the best i could do. would it have been any better if i had taken the shots at a higher resolution. i was on maximum zoom.

Oh how i wish !!!

Thems rainbow lorikeets, them is.

Get 3 slices of bread, get an old plate,rip the bread into pieces, add 2 spoons of honey, add half cup water, mix and put the plate under the tree. They will come back......forever more, then you won't need a better camera. :thumbs:

post-8845-1176348184_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobj

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Thems rainbow lorikeets, them is.

Get 3 slices of bread, get an old plate,rip the bread into pieces, add 2 spoons of honey, add half cup water, mix and put the plate under the tree. They will come back......forever more, then you won't need a better camera. :thumbs:

Thought you were going into recipe mode then Bobj, could just picture Ian Hewitson with a barbie & a pile of lorikeets, chopped tomatoes & garlic.

Thought you were going into recipe mode then Bobj, could just picture Ian Hewitson with a barbie & a pile of lorikeets, chopped tomatoes & garlic.

MATE!!!!! Wash your mouth out with soap........Ian is a bl***y Kiwi. Anyway, you forgot the onions and chilli sauce! :headhurt:

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

What is it with you lot and Kiwis???

Soozy

How did the Kiwi find his sheep in the long grass?

"Very nice, thanks."

Sorry - my mum's Australian now and sends me such jokes.... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

What is it with you lot and Kiwis???

Soozy

Kiwis think NZ is the best place on earth.......that's why so many live in Australia. ;)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Well done mate.Just got a Canon A700 compct myself and got this one from the car window

Deer.jpg

and this one

Deer2.jpg

I am sure with an SLR/lens I would have got a better shot. Well I will be taking my bit in 2009 at the latest.Loads of time to try for that "perfect shot". For me it has to be either a sunrise/sunset thing probably.We shall see

:thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy