guilty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornwall-based W Stevenson and Sons, which has 35 vessels, admitted 37 charges of filing false sales records.

The family firm is run by Elizabeth Stevenson, who is chair of the National Federation of Fisheries Organisations.

Not the first time a high ranking member of The NFFO has landed in court for such offences. Seems it is a qualification for the job.

This is the same organisation that has been telling Ben Bradshawe they will highlight discards in the Bass fishery if he goes ahead with the BMP MLS.

Why does Ben Bradshawe listen to these people ?

Not the first time a high ranking member of The NFFO has landed in court for such offences. Seems it is a qualification for the job.

This is the same organisation that has been telling Ben Bradshawe they will highlight discards in the Bass fishery if he goes ahead with the BMP MLS.

Why does Ben Bradshawe listen to these people ?

Hi glennk

quote/ Why does Ben Bradshawe listen to these people ?

Despite what alot of people may think about this issue, Mr Bradshaw knows that there are alot of honest fishermen still about

steve

Hi glennk

Despite what alot of people may think about this issue, Mr Bradshaw knows that there are alot of honest fishermen still about

steve

No doubt there is Steve and its a shame for them that they are getting tarred with the same brush but whilst a fair percentage of the committee of the organisation representing the countries fishermen have been convicted of fisheries offences people will do just that.

How do you feel personally about being represented by these people ?

Hi glennk

steve

You keep saying that steve, but it seems to me that there is an awfull lot of prosicutions going on lately and i am begining to think they are only the tip of the iceberg matey, you and wurzel may end up being the only legit law abiding fishermen out there :lol:

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

No doubt there is Steve and its a shame for them that they are getting tarred with the same brush but whilst a fair percentage of the committee of the organisation representing the countries fishermen have been convicted of fisheries offences people will do just that.

How do you feel personally about being represented by these people ?

Hi glennk

QUOTE/ How do you feel personally about being represented by these people ?

I do not want these people to represent me, regardless whether one believes a law is good or bad it is there for people to respect and adhere to, it is after all what holds are society together.

These people should do the honable thing and resign from the position as fishing representitives or should be sacked from their position.

steve

You keep saying that steve, but it seems to me that there is an awfull lot of prosicutions going on lately and i am begining to think they are only the tip of the iceberg matey, you and wurzel may end up being the only legit law abiding fishermen out there :lol:

Hi stavey

Judging by what I just read here on AN the fresh water anglers have the same problem being caught without a licence that reflects on sea anglers.

There are rotten apples everywhere

steve

Hi glennk

QUOTE/ How do you feel personally about being represented by these people ?

I do not want these people to represent me, regardless whether one believes a law is good or bad it is there for people to respect and adhere to, it is after all what holds are society together.

These people should do the honable thing and resign from the position as fishing representitives or should be sacked from their position.

steve

Glad to hear that Steve. Nice one :thumbs: