Nottingham Canal

scunnydelight

Hi

I have to come to Nottingham on Tuesday 17th to drop son and friend off at 5pm for a"Trivium" concert. I'm going to have a lot of hours to kill, or fish should I say. I have to drop him off in Talbot St. Can anyone tell me where the nearest bit of canal is that has parking and easy access(and has some fish in it :rolleyes: ), and not to far from Talbot St, as i'll have to find my way back in the dark(and I dont have sat nav)

Thanking you all for any info

who cares what size it is, as long as it's a fish.

you've got a couple of bits of canal close to nottingham town centre, you've got the nottingham canal and the grantham canal as for you getting back to rock city good luck :blink: 1 way systems galore lol {not that bad if you know where your going,shame im working}, if i were you id give tim aplin a ring at matchmen supplies for a bit of up to date information his numbers 0115 9813834 hope this helps matey

Edited by markp