Greens or commercials?

Guest challenge

Unfortunately that isn't true. They make most of their money off shrimps, so wiping out the flounder stock doesn't worry them at all. Like most commercials they claim the stock is perfectly healthy anyway and the huge drop in anglers' catches is down to us all forgetting how to fish, the usual line.

I am surprised that you defend these guys, who by their own admission are breaking the law. Their only argument is that because they have not been prevented from breaking the law for the last fifteen years, they should be allowed to continue doing so. Maybe after a day's fishing they get lashed up in the local pub and drive home,

"I'sh beenn drivin pished....fr twenty yeers...offisher, I'm allowed to...hic! "

Guest challenge

Thank you all for your views so far. It is interesting to see the different views on this subject from different parts of the country.

Maybe I should of asked what you think is the biggest threat (greens or commercials) to angling as we would like it, rather than as we know it?

Regards.