getting a new car

Andy_1984

I used to have a 2.5 V6 Vectra.....sometimes scary in anything other than a straight line................which made it more fun :thumbs:

They`re even scarier better when you put cam & ecu from the 3.0l Omega in them to bring them up to GSi specs ;) ;) ;):thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go Andy, this one should do you !

:bigemo_harabe_net-165:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Peggy had a Mondeo estate and loved it. Until some idiot crashed into it when it was parked on the A20.

It's an excellent cheap fishing car that won many awards at the time, including "Estate Car of the Year" I believe. In particular it's very roomy both with the seats up or down - in fact as roomy as my Volvo estate!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Peggy had a Mondeo estate and loved it. Until some idiot crashed into it when it was parked on the A20.

Park on an A-road and somebody will hit you. Roads are meant for moving along on :D

Except the M25, of course.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Brumagem Phil

Spend peanuts and you'll just jump from one nail to another....been there and it ends up costing you a fortune in the long run.

See the for sale thread for my astra for sale.

Spend peanuts and you'll just jump from one nail to another....been there and it ends up costing you a fortune in the long run.

See the for sale thread for my astra for sale.

Aye it does :blink:

£800 in 5 years :clap2::clap2::rolleyes:

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

I've got a V reg Vectra 2.0 DTI estate, cost me a bloody fortune last year when the fuel pump went but other than that I'm very happy with it.

PAC RO - Birmingham Region 1 www.Brum-Pikers.co.uk

Internet Officer - National Anguilla Club www.nationalanguillaclub.co.uk

Very Average Blog - www.PredatorAngling.co.uk

had cavvys and a mondeo and i would suggest the mondeo,last one i had i gave to my brother and that was a big mistake,but couldnt afford 3 insurances lol another alternative ........ get a LR Disco great for off-roading,cheap parts just bloody labour thats expensive :( mine in garage due to timing belt breaking :headhurt:

got another 2 cars in mind, Rover 414 i, cheap used car, 80+ thousand miles, read that problem with headgasket and it aint cheap to repair. insurance is £822 a year

the other is a renault megane 5 door rt from 1996, havnt read ann ything majorly bad about them and the insurance is great aswel, £715 a year

im still thinking about the mondeo though, they seem to be the more reliable of all ive been looking at

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk