Any other recommended fishing forums?

Guest Brumagem Phil

Bl............dy good reading chaps :thumbs:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phil,

I wasn't going to bother replying, but felt the need to clear up a few points up.....

Look, it seems I am being pushed to justify myself here...........I don't feel that I have to, but will do anyway for transparency.............

Yup, I regularly know that feeling, as do the other Mods! :wallbash:

If you do a search on google you'll find loads of fishing forums, so don't try to justify your intentions (rights! LOL!) with the posting of this thread, 'cos I don't buy it. :schmoll:

I've no great beef with how gaffer has moderated MY posts, I just feel that he pushes his 'I'm a matial artist so I'm hard' attitude on here.....its a personal thing and I'm no hard man myself but do know a couple of high dan martial artists myself and you wouldn't even know they practised unless you attacked them, in fact they go out of their way to be incognito. Its just the way I perceive those who use the skill for genuine protection and those who use it as some form of 'stay away' type message (if you see where I'm coming from).

Yes, I am a Martial Artist and yes I can handle myself, but I feel I need clarify something..... Martial Arts and being 'hard' are two completely different things entirely, one is something your participate in, the other is a state of mind. :boxing:

The reason I promote what I do is simple, I enjoy showing/teaching/instructing and get a lot of satisfaction in showing people how easy it is to defend themselves (mainly Conflict Management - Avoidance & Awareness). And I also make a little pocket money out of it too! That is the only reason I have links to my website (I can't think of any other way I've shown 'attitude') and to be honest, I feel a little embarrassed and disappointed that you feel intimidated, which is not my intention. As I've not heard this before I can only assume one of two things. Either people are too intimidated to contact me and tell me that my links (attitude?) are inappropriate OR you're turning into big softy. :hug:

But he is your buddy so don't expect you to see my point of view at all.

Elton IS a very good friend of mine, but he'll certainly put me straight if he feels the need, as he has done before on a few occasions. :nono::rtfm:

Phil, I really don't understand why we're having this exchange, I really don't. As far as I'm aware I've been civil and respectful towards you. I'm sure if we were to meet over a pint we'd have a great laugh. However, if you feel that strongly about the way you have been treated on here, or no longer feel welcome, then leave. Don't make a fuss, don't draw attention to youreself, just leave. :bye1:

I'd be disappointed if you leave, like many others would, but the more you 'rock the boat', the more the idea of you leaving appeals to me.

Stay and be nice, or just go, please. ;)

Take care,

Garth.

Guest Brumagem Phil

This thread was dead and buried but it seems gaffer and his wooden spoon dugit up again............time it got put to bed so a few quick words then its time to move on.

Elton.......I will take your word for it regarding gaffer, but was commenting on how he had come across to me since I've been here. I can only comment on my own impression of him.

HV......you should consider a career as a councillor old chap <_<

Newt.........thanks for at last explaining yourself. I was never looking for an apology, but an explanation at the time would have saved all this angst. Elton, maybe a policy of a brief PM explaining to people why a post was removed may remove much of the misunderstand which seems to surround removed or edited posts in general?

Beautiful day and fish to catch so regards to everyone.

This thread was dead and buried but it seems gaffer and his wooden spoon dugit up again............time it got put to bed so a few quick words then its time to move on.

Elton.......I will take your word for it regarding gaffer, but was commenting on how he had come across to me since I've been here. I can only comment on my own impression of him.

HV......you should consider a career as a councillor old chap <_<

Newt.........thanks for at last explaining yourself. I was never looking for an apology, but an explanation at the time would have saved all this angst. Elton, maybe a policy of a brief PM explaining to people why a post was removed may remove much of the misunderstand which seems to surround removed or edited posts in general?

Beautiful day and fish to catch so regards to everyone.

Bit windy though.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Sod it i lost count of the me, my, i, i've, etc

can i say TIT on this thread/Forum? <_< or would it

be safer to say idiot? :angry:

Just to make it clear, do i give a flying ()

B)

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

I was thinking along the same lines n4lly.....I thought that last nights replies were beyond belief but put them down to the 1 and half bottles (single or a blend I wonder?). I'm completely flabergasted now,

Paul

Guest Rabbit
I was thinking along the same lines n4lly.....I thought that last nights replies were beyond belief but put them down to the 1 and half bottles (single or a blend I wonder?). I'm completely flabergasted now,

You THINK on the same lines as him? Blimey...go on then YOU two entertain us , Because I will tell you something that was a great bit of drama unfolding when all the decent people on here were tucked up. I even PM'd Phil to tell him so. Go on then...... :rolleyes:

You THINK on the same lines as him? Blimey...go on then YOU two entertain us , Because I will tell you something that was a great bit of drama unfolding when all the decent people on here were tucked up. I even PM'd Phil to tell him so. Go on then...... :rolleyes:

corrie ain't a patch on an. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Guest Brumagem Phil
Sod it i lost count of the me, my, i, i've, etc

can i say TIT on this thread/Forum? <_< or would it

be safer to say idiot? :angry:

Just to make it clear, do i give a flying ()

B)

I love the irony of someone wading onto a controversial thread just to say they don't give a XXXX! :thumbs:

I love the irony of someone wading onto a controversial thread just to say they don't give a XXXX! :thumbs:

And I love the irony of a guy using a forum to ask where he can find a better forum than the one he is using and then getting many well meant suggestions from the forum owners and then refusing to leave.