This weekend

Snatcher

Come on tell Uncle Snatcher what plans you all have got :thumbs: For myself not doing a lot. Will be off to my local tonight for a bit darts practice. I play for my local boozer in Whitley Bay in the Friday night league. I love the game but have to

Mylocalboozer.jpg

practice hard to stay just average!!!! We are in a darts final a week tonight so I need all the practice I can get in before then.Cannot let the team down now can I!!! Do manage to wedge in the odd decent shot though. Here is one I got in my local a month or so ago. Just happened to have my camera in my pocket so took it just for the record

Darts1.jpg

Saturday plan on doing a bit of painting on the outside of the house :mellow: Sat night stop in with my good lady,have a "few" tins and probably watch a dvd.

Sunday off to South Shields on the Metro with Dorothy and do a gentle pub crawl Sounds like a plan to me :rolleyes:

Spill the beans,what you all doing???

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher

Off to a tackle show in Gravesnd on Saturday morning, hoping to pick up some cheap odds and sods for presents, on my forthcoming Cuba trip.

Saturday night, off to see a band in Gravesend and a few pints; but not too many because:-

fishing the cut at Hoo on Sunday morning with Medwaygreen, Soozy, KAYC and Carl Douglas 06:00 start hoping for some early Tench.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I'm working through most of it, as I have a bit of a backlog. Main reason, though, is because I want to go carp fishing for a couple of days next week :)

I'll probably be sorting out some tackle and getting rings run round me by my kids, too :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm off fishing first thing saturday morning, then I've got a leaving do to go to on saturday night. Sunday will be recovering from said leaving do, eating roast beef then falling asleep in front of the tv !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Looks like a happening place, Snatcher, a great place to quaff a few. I'm going walleye fishing early Saturday. The season opens tomorrow.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Hopefully, I'll be off fishing for the first time in the UK this year. Not sure if it'll be a local lake or out on the river to see if I can locate any trout that got displaced in the winter floods before they get knocked on the head and taken home for someones tea.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Rabbit

My weekend stars in about half an hour from now. Off to fish a lake adjacent the to the Severn. Plenty of silver fish ''on the drop last week'', and the bleak are huge. Tomorrrow hoping Bristol City will get promoted to the Championship :clap2: Sunday: Tenching seems like a good bet, together with a bit of DIY :mellow:

Work Saturday (our monthly 'install security patches for the month while no one needs the servers' day) but if all goes as planned, Jan & I will get in some fishing Sunday. Weather has been decent with the nights not getting too cool for the past week or so and the water should be good.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President