WHAT A DAY YESTERDYA IT WAS NON STOP ACTION ON SEAS-OTTER 2

Local boy philip mead from whitby had the day with me the weather was not nice to say the least a very rolly sort of day but once again the fishing was good considering the conditions the lads had all had a cracking day whitby is fishing its head off at the momment for cod and weather conditions are crap .

philip with his doulble figure cod again a late spawner a very thin fish this fish was taken on the last drop of a wreck just inside of 3 miles on a blue shad philip was strugleing to work the shads he loves his pirking but soon go got the knack he is now a converted shadder.

meady.jpg

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
Out today and YES its still fishing its head off the lads had a fantastic day Many fish were returned under 3lb and the lads took what fish they wanted MORE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

That’s great Paul and I agree with what you said in your post that got closed.

if people don’t like to see pictures of large amounts of fish being caught by anglers then I suggest that they accept that this is a fishing forum and it does go on, and rightly should also be reported the same as any other catch.

I don’t think that a lot of people understand that great days fishing like that Paul is what anglers that come to our part of the country want.

They want to catch loads of fish and when they have caught it they don’t want to be ashamed of reporting what they have caught.

I had the same problem with one of my reports last year.

Thousands upon thousands of anglers pay good money in the hope of having days and weeks like you lads have been having this summer.

Hopefully they will encourage more anglers back to Whitby and they too can enjoy some of the best cod fishing in this country if not the best.

In an industry that realise on catch to bring in the customers then don’t ever be ashamed into hiding your best asset, be it offshore or inshore if the fish are there and being caught let your would be customers know.

Regards.

Very well put Challenge.....i couldn't agree more :thumbs: :thumbs:

Don't forget Paul......it's your job , if you don't enjoy your job then you're in the wrong job.

WELL DONE :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

That’s great Paul and I agree with what you said in your post that got closed.

if people don’t like to see pictures of large amounts of fish being caught by anglers then I suggest that they accept that this is a fishing forum and it does go on, and rightly should also be reported the same as any other catch.

I don’t think that a lot of people understand that great days fishing like that Paul is what anglers that come to our part of the country want.

They want to catch loads of fish and when they have caught it they don’t want to be ashamed of reporting what they have caught.

I had the same problem with one of my reports last year.

Thousands upon thousands of anglers pay good money in the hope of having days and weeks like you lads have been having this summer.

Hopefully they will encourage more anglers back to Whitby and they too can enjoy some of the best cod fishing in this country if not the best.

In an industry that realise on catch to bring in the customers then don’t ever be ashamed into hiding your best asset, be it offshore or inshore if the fish are there and being caught let your would be customers know.

Regards.

John the guys who have been fishing with me over the last couple of months have been extatic with what they have caught, this year is a big year whitby is the top cod port in the uk the sea is alive with cod if you live in the south where there in very little cod not eveywhere is the same the guys i had just last week from poole got one hell of a shock and have allready rebooked a long weekend in june 2008 good catches need promoting some places its doom and gloom here its booming,

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Fantastic trip lads.Lets see what my Seahouses charter boat can turn up for me today?? "Hopefully" a half decent report may follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy