Multi-Punch

DarrenW

Hi,

Firstly i,m new on the Forums and this is my first post :unsure:

Can anyone help me source a Multi-Punch for bread?..i,m told they are not made anymore but i would love to get my hands on one.

I know i can get single punches but this would take quite a while i would imagine, especially when punching say 5 slices of bread for hook bait and to mix in feed.

Any help would be appreciated. many thanks :thumbs:

Is this what you're looking for: http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:wzMUN...;cd=1&gl=uk

If so buy through the link to the TackleBargains web site as Elton gets commission. I'm sure he or someone will post the link when they read this.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I think Steve he wants one of the (Blue?) Plastic ones with a red plastic insert. You used to place a slice of bread OVER the outer and push the inner through that and out popped LOADS of little pellets of bread.

But may I suggest if you want some to pre-bait with you use a common or garden liquidiser?? And simply then use a punch fro the bread? It is better to do this way as you get a CLOUD of feed which smells WOW!!! And then the bread is presented with NO SMELL other than bread. Whereas if you pre-punched it you would get YOUR smell on the bread?

Or get one of THESE!!!

post-1123-1178892076_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi,

Chris is correct, the one i was after was the blue disc with the red insert. I was watching a pole fishing dvd ( as i,m new to this!) on which the bread punch was demonstrated and it was so easy and very effective.

I have already bought standard Drennan Bread punches and also meat punches and although they will be fine for cutting the bread, it will be a long process if i want to cut some for feed.

The club waters i fish consist of mainly Roach,Perch, Ide,Gudgeon,Bream and Tench up to a pound or two.

Bread seems to do quite well and so i wanted to give it a go.

Out of curiousity..what is a Garden Liquidiser?..can you tell i,m new to this? :rolleyes:

Many thanks.