Shameless Plug – Wedding Stationery

Julian

Hi All,

As some of you might already know, my wife is a designer and for a number of years has produced designs for furnishings and wallpapers sold via High Street outlets such as Next, Ikea, and B&Q.

After Izaak was born she was unable to go back to work on a part time basis and so has decided to start her own business doing high-end wedding stationery. Although I do say so myself, she is a really talented designer and all the products are handcrafted to the highest quality.

With Elton’s help I’ve just finished a website that you can view here: http://www.inspiredbylisa.co.uk

If you know anybody in the market for wedding stationery either now or in the future, I would be extremely grateful if you could give Lisa a mention. There are loads of designs to choose from, though as everything is handcrafted, Lisa can create whatever the client requires.

I’m also sure we can work a bit of a discount for anyone that comes via an Anglers Net recommendation :) . It’s early days yet but we’ve just completed a few wedding fairs and orders are starting to come in. My plan is to help Lisa create a thriving business so I can become a husband of leisure and go fishing all the time – so please, help where you can. B)

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Elton for letting me post this up.

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Congratulations Lisa!! Well done that lady, the things I can see are pretty nice and the site?, Well quite frankly I am JEALOUS!!! Think you could persuade ELTON to do the same for my GOOD lady?, She designs and makes Greetings Cards and is looking for a decent site. Yours is exquisite!! Best of luck!

I will also pass on the URL if you don't mind to a site here in France, seems to be the season to get married soon and if possible WHEN Andie gets a site you could swap links??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hi All,

As some of you might already know, my wife is a designer and for a number of years has produced designs for furnishings and wallpapers sold via High Street outlets such as Next, Ikea, and B&Q.

After Izaak was born she was unable to go back to work on a part time basis and so has decided to start her own business doing high-end wedding stationery. Although I do say so myself, she is a really talented designer and all the products are handcrafted to the highest quality.

With Elton’s help I’ve just finished a website that you can view here: http://www.inspiredbylisa.co.uk

If you know anybody in the market for wedding stationery either now or in the future, I would be extremely grateful if you could give Lisa a mention. There are loads of designs to choose from, though as everything is handcrafted, Lisa can create whatever the client requires.

I’m also sure we can work a bit of a discount for anyone that comes via an Anglers Net recommendation :) . It’s early days yet but we’ve just completed a few wedding fairs and orders are starting to come in. My plan is to help Lisa create a thriving business so I can become a husband of leisure and go fishing all the time – so please, help where you can. B)

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Elton for letting me post this up.

Julian

That last bit does not work, I tried with my wife setting her up with the garden center :rolleyes: I work harder today than I ever did :lol::lol: and I might add for less money :rolleyes: I've never known such a bad payer. :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Thanks for the comments.

No worries with links Chris.

Cheers…

Jules

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!