pva binder

face of spades

hi any one used pva binder?a water i fish has banned spoding so i thought this might do for ground bait or pellets.what do you think?cheers

lesson 4. dont play,dont give the game away.

Silly question but do you mean the ground bait pv1 binder?

Silly question but do you mean the ground bait pv1 binder?

yeah sorry its me being soft.seen it in the tackle shop and thought it might be just the job to get a good bed of bait down without the spod.cheers

Used to use it as a straight forward binder a few years ago to help a mix go straight to the bottom but be careful on the amount or you could end up with concrete and its very sweet ifi remeber rightly, hope this helps

yeah sorry its me being soft.seen it in the tackle shop and thought it might be just the job to get a good bed of bait down without the spod.cheers

Could they have banned the spod because too much groundait is going in ? Jacks has a similar ban on PVA bags and limited groundbait I assumed the reason was over-baiting was causing de-oygenation.

In these situations I think we should abide by the spirit of the ban not just the letter.

Tony

I used pv1 binder for the first time this weekend and was very impressed. I found that a ratio of 2 heaped tablespoons to 1kilo of groundbait was just about right.

Hope this helps

Ant

Edited by Anthony78

Effort equals reward!!

I used pv1 binder for the first time this weekend and was very impressed. I found that a ratio of 2 heaped tablespoons to 1kilo of groundbait was just about right.

Hope this helps

Ant

yeah cheers for that

Used to use it as a straight forward binder a few years ago to help a mix go straight to the bottom but be careful on the amount or you could end up with concrete and its very sweet ifi remeber rightly, hope this helps

yeah thanks

Could they have banned the spod because too much groundait is going in ? Jacks has a similar ban on PVA bags and limited groundbait I assumed the reason was over-baiting was causing de-oygenation.

In these situations I think we should abide by the spirit of the ban not just the letter.

the ban also covers marker floats because of the disturbance they make.