midlands fisherys

• 2 weeks later...

Hi paul not sure how far angelsey is for you but the fishery up there is great. It's called Llyn y gors it's in the middle of nowhere and is so peacefull. Here's the website address for you to have a look at

http://www.llynygors.co.uk/welcome.html. Make sure you book in advance as it is a very busy fishery it's around £25 a night to fish. and if you can get on the old carp lake and try and set up on the place called THE POINT. Try and cast near the island if you get that peg there's 16 peg's all with different name's. That's one of the best. hope this help's.

philsy

Hi Paul I don't think they would mind at the end of the day your a paying customer. Remember to book well in advance if there is a few of of you going. By the way the onsite cafe is not open untill september. So i would recommend you take a camping stove if you want breakfast in the morning. They do have food onsite like tinned food and microwave food.( they have a micro you can use there) other wise you can just go into the local village for food it's only 5min's away. Your fishing gear will be safe to leave. I did'nt have any problem's when I went into the village I just left my gear there and had no prob's. Before I forget you can take a a disposable barbie if you want they have brick barbie's you can put them on around the lake. Hope this help's

Philsy