top angling shows

euro tackle

rickster:

depends on what you want them for, for me the best is the kent angling show only because its closest. The nec one was good but i cant remember the name of it

Don't encourage him. Do a search on all his posts and you'll see why he's on this site, why we are ignoring him and why we want him to go away.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

spasor:

Don`t go to shows. Period.

I've heard the ones that involve poles are good though, and I'm talking Spearmint Rhino not coarse fishing.... :D:D demon demon

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Thank you for your reply's just one stood out from all of them SALAR what is your problem ok I made a mistake not quite sure how to operate the forum but learning from elton and not from the likes of you.Who may I ask do you think you are coming on a putting up a reply like that. Do us a favour and get a Life!!!.

But Then again you probably don't make mistakes.

Thanks everyone else and good fishing to all.

Peter

euro tackle / Peter - when you have been on the forum and posting informational items, either questions or answers, for a while then you probably won't get the suspicious comments.

But your first several posts were spam and would be regarded as such on any moderated forum I've ever seen so I'm not surprised Salar was wary when you asked about "What are the top 5 Angling Exhibtions in the UK".

We'd love to have you as a participating forum member but I strongly suggest that for a while, you stick to direct angling-related posts. Give us a chance to figure out who you are.

Feel free to ask again about the shows but probably best if you gave an idea why you wanted the information. Meanwhile, this thread looks like a pi$$ing contest in the making so I'm closing it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President