Summer2015 Florida DaytonaBeach Orlando NewSmyrna

The summer of 2015 has been great so far, Mosquito Lagoon Redfishing and Seatrout catching, as well as Indian River backcountry variety mixed bag fishing have all been really good with Trout, Mangrove Snapper, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle, and more. Low rain fall through early summer has our water levels very low, great bait fish populations with huge numbers of mullet schools is a big plus for the local food chain. The low water levels can concentrate game fish in certain locations, and shallow grass flats showing tailing Redfish at times. Bridget and David from central Florida came out fishing with me again catching a few good Redfish on the flats, here Bridget caught and released this overslot 33” Red............................

NVWO66.jpg

First time clients from Orlando Sam and daughter Kim had a great fun morning catching a few good Redfish and several good Seatrout on live bait, topped by this “lifetime” size 29” Seatrout caught by dad...................

qnkPja.jpg

...................and Kim with one of the Mosquito Lagoon Redfish.....................

RMwuRu.jpg

A group of new 4 clients from Georgia went with me while on their family summer vacation to Daytona and had great success with 8 Redfish between 33” and 24” as well as about a dozen Seatrout on live pigfish baits, here Dexter with the big one of the morning......................

9mvDTi.jpg

Regular clients from Tulsa OK went with me again out hunting Reds and Trout on the Lagoon, catching a few good Reds early, then going for Seatrout on live baits later in the morning, Wayne with another catch and release overslot Redfish......................

TcdXKP.jpg

Going on lots of fun variety mixed bag trips in the backcountry this summer, usually catching a dozen or more different species with light tackle, free line drift fishing with live shrimp, has been a banner summer for Snapper as well as catching Trout, Jacks, and always more species, including quite a few good Black Drum this summer...........................

wxzMEf.jpg

Kirin and friends here on vacation from Ireland had a great trip catching Redfish, variety species and Seatrout...........................

J8YIuw.jpg

More regular clients from Georgia, Marshall, Athena, and daughter Miranda had another very fun successful Lagoon trip for 8 Redfish and many Seatrout, daughter with a good Red......................

XlUukn.jpg

CALM WATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Near Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, and Orlando, East Central Florida

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
See my website http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

pdPO3I.jpg

MOSQUITO LAGOON FLATS FISHING AND INDIAN RIVER

BACKCOUNTRY MIXED BAG SALTWATER FISHING TRIPS

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781