Fuji Finepix S9600

Norfolkdan

Hello there,

I think this is a very good camera for the price point, in fact i am looking to get one myself when funds allow the reviews are all good.

Some things to bare in mind the 9600 only has a very few minor improvements over the 9500 and the 9500 can be obtained for a lot less money, £260 for the 9600 and less than £200 for the 9500 on e-bay, one of the improvements is the camera speed which is properly the most important, but may not be to you.

The other option you have on cost is that Fuji themselves sell both models on there own web shop http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/refurb/shop.php. These are refurbished and come with a six month guarantee prices £190 and £208.50 respectively.

All in all a very good responsive camera with a proven track record at its price point.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I borrowed one with a view to buying one to use at work and found the picture quality simply unacceptable. It was lauded as being particularly good in dim light conditions, but when using any ISO setting over 200, the pictures were too noisy to be used.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.