Official Zander Anglers Website

Note to AN members - if you don't mind pop-ups and possibly some stray tracking cookies, the site might be all right.

However, it is hosted on something that is really trying to offer you FREE DOMAINS and I always have to wonder about that.

Still, it is Zander related and looks relatively harmless so I'll approve this topic after moving it to the right section.

No offense to you phill but if I were trying to develop a club website, I would not have it hosted by the company you are using.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'll host it for free, if you like. All I'd want in return is a link back to Anglers' Net.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'll host it for free, if you like. All I'd want in return is a link back to Anglers' Net.

I'd go for it mate

An offer like that does'nt come along every day and with the amount of traffic and hits that AN gets, you should benefit handsomely from it

Just in case you're not aware, Elton (above) owns this and other sites