Where is everyone?

TubularBelle

Opps. Sorry. Just got home and didnt realise Tracy had been logged on.

Anyway, HB here. Just been wondering where everyone is? There's been no posts at all for a few days. Thats a bit odd.

HB

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Out capturing scenes of enjoyment?

We're just off the back of a half-term week - may explain the photo forum being quieter than normal. I'm at work, looking out of the window, wishing I was roaming and taking some pics or fishing. Sigh.

Nice picture in the photo comp by the way - a real gritty one.

Andrew.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Been on holiday for a few weeks, but also changing jobs, and house modernisation has took months instead of the weeks planned. So been very busy, keep looking in but rarely find the time at moment to enter comps or post replies.

But once settled i'll be back as normal.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Just back on line after a pc problem!!!!! Would have been posting up a photo or two if young Snatcher had not "blagged" my camera for a family do at the weekend.When it returns will get back into it. I thought that there may have been some entries by now into the current comp of "enjoyment". As judge I cannot take part but I will certainly be having a go in the background and post up my 2 efforts after the comp has closed.

As the boss said "the topic is as wide as your imagination" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get snapping team :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy