Which line

Quest

I'm buying some new bait runners, At the mo I have been using krystonite (I think thats the spelling). Any way I was thinking about changeing the main line. What is the best on the market at present? Or should I stick with what i have been using?

Thanks

Quest.

Asking anglers for line suggestions is often like asking a group of blokes what type of women they go for :D

I'm using Nash Bullet mono at the moment and have no complaints with that. That said, I do some work on the Nash website and get my line at a favourable rate, so have to be honest and say that I have no need to shop around.

This article may be of interest:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Miscellaneous-...mono_facts.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm buying some new bait runners, At the mo I have been using krystonite (I think thats the spelling). Any way I was thinking about changeing the main line. What is the best on the market at present? Or should I stick with what i have been using?

Thanks

Quest.

i use krystonite for short range work (up to 100yds) and dawia sensor for the long chuck rods....alot depends on the situation you are fishing in at the time

Edited by scoop

How do you think a different line could improve your fishing? Different types of line have different properties that are indeed suited to different uses but if the brand you are using is doing what you want then no point changing.Stick with one that works and get some confidence in it.This will then allow you to concentrate on far more important things that will "improve" your fishing.If it doesnt work get one that does!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I agree with Budgie. Get a line that works and is reliable and stick with it. I still use big game and have done for 10+ years. I have 100% confidence in it and know exactly how strong it is and how it behaves in weed etc.

Rob.

How do you think a different line could improve your fishing? Different types of line have different properties that are indeed suited to different uses but if the brand you are using is doing what you want then no point changing.Stick with one that works and get some confidence in it.This will then allow you to concentrate on far more important things that will "improve" your fishing.If it doesnt work get one that does!

As with most things, stick to what you know works best and that is relyable, as Budgie has said.

Concentration on rigs and bait presentation, feeding habbits/patterns etc, is the best way of improving your fishing.

I used Daiwa sensor for years, then tried Fox soft steel camo for a while, no problems with the Fox or Daiwa, catch rate was the same, only main difference was the price tag.

What about the newer flourocarbons???????