catching the impossible

musicmick1973

Contacted them this morning by Email, pointing out the discrepancies in the pricing, had an Email back a little while ago to apologize, they said they did have a computer system error and anyone that has ordered the DVD will only be charged £29.50 included the VAT and the P&P.........so you can now all order it with confidence

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Quality is fantastic and photography is superb but why oh why Martin Bowler as the presenter.

I am sure that he is a lovely person and a great angler and I apologise if he is a friend of yours but a TV presenter he aint.

I have just watched the you tube trailers and he irritates the living **** out of me, enough to put me off buying it.

Sorry :uhuh:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I find Martin Bowler quite engaging, his lack of polish, and 'mate on the bank' style delivery makes a change.

For those that simple can't afford the £100 odd, ask your local library about the possibility of loaning a copy!

Geoff

I just watched the first one - wow!

I quite like Martin Bowler. I used to find him a bit irritating but he's grown on me. There's no agruing over his angling skills, he's a proper all-rounder, all credit to him.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I've had mine on order a couple of weeks now, I can't wait, it looks like it's going to be all I hoped it would, those underwater sequences are terrific.

Alan

his lack of polish

How do you know what languages he speaks...eh?... :P

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

My copy of Catching the Impossible arrived this morning, can't wait to sit down and watch it, trouble is I'm so busy just at the moment it's going to have to go on the back burner, I reckon next Tuesday or Wednesday it might ease up.

Anyone else had their's yet

Alan