2015 Rutland zander fish-in

Anderoo

Darn it! We are in Cuba until 14th October and I have no free weekends after that until November. I would have liked to have a go at this.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Tony, we can always do a follow-up day - PM if you want to arrange something :)

I'll leave this open for the rest of this week then book a day. Please remember to leave a post with any days you definitely can't do otherwise I'll assume all days are viable - thanks.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'm very tempted, always wanted to catch a Zander.

I think a combination of expecting a our first child next month and not having any experience fishing from a boat might make it not possible this time :-(.

Can't do the 17 th October but free the rest of the month

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

AFAIK we are available any midweek date in October.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Cheers guys.

Steve W, Tigger, Matthew S - any days you can't do?

JV44 the 17th is a Saturday, just double checking this is the day you meant?

Tony we can do another day in the second half of Oct if you like? Last year I booked 2 days a week apart to allow for bad weather (if the wind is too stong they won't let you out) and I was planning to do the same this year. People will be free to fish both days if they like but don't have to. The second day could be a smaller group. What do you think? It would be mid-week so no problem about weekends.

Errrm I imagine having a new baby might be a bit of a block! But having no boat experience isn't - we can partner you with someone who has done it before.

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music