2015 Rutland zander fish-in

Anderoo

Actually I just checked with Alex and he is currently 50/50 whether he can make it. If he can't, you could share a boat with Matthew. I can lend a drogue and Rich can lend a rod, but it will mean that boat won't have a fishfinder, so you'll have to follow our drifts.

You might find it hard to buy jig heads and lures in time, but if you want to try let me know and I can recommend some places. If not, we can lend some out.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'll be bringing along my cheapo fish finder as backup for Steve's posh one, if somebody doesn't have one they can use it. Useless for finding fish but perfectly adequate for showing the depth of water, it served us well last year and will be better than nothing. I have some spare lures I can lend out but I'm a bit short on 50g jig heads.

• Like 2

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Errrm I'll try to find out today.

Rob that's the cast version (ie for baitcasters), for fixed spool feels you want the spin version (spinning reel).

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music