2015 Rutland zander fish-in

Anderoo

I'm going to suggest Friday 9 October with a backup day of Friday 23 October - shout now if these are no good!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Unless I hear different I'll book 5 boats for those days tomorrow. It's worked out well with even numbers of us and enough spare stuff - just have to hope the weather is kind!

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Before anyone buys a drogue, it looks like using your own drogue is now banned on all the AW reservoirs, because of the risk of spreading the killer shrimp.

This ban has been in place at Grafham for several years, and the drogues provided there are rubbish compared to the ones we use...

OK the boats are booked - 5 boats for Friday 9 Oct and 5 boats for Friday 23 Oct (first post updated).

I asked about drogues, and they don't yet have the shrimp but they're taking precautions, so drogues will be provided. They are the Wychwood drogues, so should be fine.

Leave a post if you need to borrow anything or have any questions - thanks.

Thansk Anderoo, holiday booked for the 9th. I'll probably stay over here again.

http://www.wisteriahotel.co.uk/

JV44, Steve Walker and I are booked in at the Wisteria Hotel in Oakham for the Friday. £55.00 a night for a single room on B&B basis, not too bad.

Looking forward to this.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Me too, I've had a few deliveries of jig heads and stinger trebles, got the new fishfinder all set up, all ready to go - this is the fishing I look forward to most of all these days :)

Are you guys planning to go for a curry again this year? If so sign me up please :)

Does the Pope crap in the woods? Are bears religious?.....or something like that.

• Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back