whats going on with A-N

Andy_1984

If it were w PAID SERVICE, maybe then members would have a right to bleat on like a bunch of women.

Stop whinging for Gods sake and accept it. :crazy:

Ive read that Elton may have/be neglenting this site, i mean come on do you think for one momnent he is actually neglecting this very fruitfull site ? get a bloody grip man

for as long as my posts get ads placed in them as though ive wrote them ill continue to moan all i like thanks :thumbs:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Celtic wuss, shut it :punk: :punk:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Theres ads?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends, but I do keep popping on here as it was my first venture into social media of any sort. It's nice to see people like Newt, Chesters, vagabond, etc still thriving.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Starting to get a bit unusable now tbh, a few times ive navigated around the forum categories loading time is pretty bad but trying to get in to an actual topic is so bad I dont even bother and go to another forum cause its forever on "Loading"

im amazed im actually able to make a few posts just now. who knows what will happen when I click submit :(

I turned java off and it loads much faster but it looks different ,theres no java update for the playbook unfortunately

Scratch that my post was just as precarious and slow as before so i turned java back on and 2 mins to load this

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Seems to vary. Sometimes it is acceptably fast, other times it is exceedingly slow

Edited by wotnobivvy

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

I turned java off and it loads much faster but it looks different ,theres no java update for the playbook unfortunately

Scratch that my post was just as precarious and slow as before so i turned java back on and 2 mins to load this

The heavy use of java certainly doesnt help, skimwords/links looking to be the worst offender for loading times.

im a little surprised elton or si havnt had anything to say :(