ground bait

madkipper

First of all you can even make the crumb yourself, by saving all your old bread. Let it go really dry and then blend it. Either way making your own or using shop bought crumb, you can add what you like to it depending on what you targetting. I use different mixes for different species.

I am a big fan of expo for tench but make my own variation of this at a fraction of the cost than that of a the shop bought.

Let us know what you are after and we can help further.

Paul

First of all you can even make the crumb yourself, by saving all your old bread. Let it go really dry and then blend it. Either way making your own or using shop bought crumb, you can add what you like to it depending on what you targetting. I use different mixes for different species.

I am a big fan of expo for tench but make my own variation of this at a fraction of the cost than that of a the shop bought.

How do you make your own expo-type groundbait? I'm guessing you use something like moulases, where can you get this from?

Errrm

If you could let me know how u make your own expo for tench that would be great