The "ring Thing"

kleinboet

Chesters, getting pregnant as a means to get accommodation AND AN INCOME has been going for over twenty years, and with government approval!

If they didn't approve they wouldn't put those girls with "a bun in the oven" or kids at the top of the housing lists.

Turn your thinkking round. Why are we so short on housing?

so yu would put these girls and their sprogs out on the streets then mr K?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having had a little tussling with government over housing i can assure you that visitors get priority over the "at risk" (disabled or mentally challenged etc) who get priority over the "at some risk" (pregnant girls and those abused by their parents etc) then everyone else is at the bottom of the pile.

the councils cannot refuse to house or arrange to have housed "visitors"sent by the government and ofcourse those arrangements push down the list everyone else.

if you wish to go to PM i can tell you truths about housing ,even mentioning something absolutely factual on here tends to get the type who cry racist and strangely never have bumped into the system .

send your son of to the council to ask for housing he will be laughed at and sent packing ,the government send single males by the boatload to the council and the council bend over backwards to help them.

pregnancy gets the female out of the doorless box into the upper one ,30 years on the housing list is normal nowadays for ordinary poor people.

those unfortunate to be completely homeless strangely cant get on the housing list (been there) but a bit of drug use or a stay in prison gives them a little leverage ,but only a little ,my leverage (and i certainly wasent homeless of my own fault) was my mrs is disabled but it took ten months and the council lying through their teeth trying to avoid helping us but we got our rights by fighting back harder and showing their lies to be just that.,.those who live good lives get f all from the government because they dont have rights anymore.

the ring girl ofcourse wont need a council house i expect mummy and daddy will buy her one with the publicity gained

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So you CAN'T blame those others who have bought second houses etc.

I agree that we, the people are let down by a government who continuously sails perilously close to a treasonable manifesto.

As for the others saying that if a girl wants to stay a virgin, it is up to her - I remember as a youth, I would promise the earth, the sun and the moon to a girl if it meant I would get my leg over! Sadly, it was more difficult then - a girl had "morals" reinforced by her parents!

BZ - What would you do? The government has put this automatic right forward "for the children's sake" In a majority of cases the child is just "baggage" that stops her going out at night if the grandparents aren't about!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

ofcourse you can blame second home owners and ofcourse those that sell them to them but less so,every home taken an empty is one not available on the chain ,ask those in picturesque villages where the second home owners have homes ,empty for months of the year so nothing going into the local community , where do the locals kids live ,they stay at home or leave the district ,fine if your well educated but not so with a so so education ,they cant get council help they are "intentialy" homeless ,so they head for the towns they have no choice and live on the streets get into bad habits and bobs your uncle good kid gone wrong :(

once they get known as a drug user or alcoholic then the pressures off as they become "disabled" (yes beats me to) so can be with held from the jobless list (good for the figures) and get social help on a daily basis which pays for a few bottles of cider or a quick hit ,once they get to the bottom of the pile theres little they wont do to get a bit more money for booze or drugs .

ofcourse this underclass doesent exist on paper that would be bad for statistics.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters,

Rich people have been buying second houses since before I was born! What has happened in the housing market is that the "visitors" are taking the houses intended for UK citizens, which is causing a shortage of properties which -in turn - causes house prices to rise.

Where I live we have a three bedroom house on our Court that is let to THREE Polish families with a total of 10 people in that house - something that Councils will not tolerate, but that greedy private landlords will allow, as it an income for them!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

If there is a way to stop just ONE girl having a baby outside marriage - I'm for it!!

The only way that ring could stop that girl getting pregnant, is if she held it between her knees.

Come on, somebody had to say it. :)

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

:D

yes little brother exactly what i have been saying but now second homes are common in england! before they went to the med.

The only way that ring could stop that girl getting pregnant, is if she held it between her knees.

Come on, somebody had to say it. :)

It would be difficult for her to go to school as well. Job done. Then give her place to some one who really wants to learn instead of winging and griping. :rolleyes:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Chesters,

Rich people have been buying second houses since before I was born! What has happened in the housing market is that the "visitors" are taking the houses intended for UK citizens, which is causing a shortage of properties which -in turn - causes house prices to rise.

Where I live we have a three bedroom house on our Court that is let to THREE Polish families with a total of 10 people in that house - something that Councils will not tolerate, but that greedy private landlords will allow, as it an income for them!

What we need is a programme to build more social housing, that cannot be sold to second home owners, buy-to-let landlords or anyone else.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What we need is a programme to build more social housing, that cannot be sold to second home owners, buy-to-let landlords or anyone else.

Yes that what our old friend mr prescott has tried to impose on us down south. I did not get a chance to tell him to go away as we are full up.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..