Photo Challenge #40 .. Enjoyment.

MrWiggly

Photo Challenge #40 .. Enjoyment.

=============

Congratulations to Tack4 on winning this challenge. And well done to the other finalists and all who took part too.

-------------------------------------

"A Fly Dawn" .. by Tack4.

IMG_5554.jpg

Tack4 will now pick the next challenge starting next Saturday night and will be judge for it.

Congrats again!

Wiggly. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Congratulations on winning tack4.Well done to everyone for taking part,it was a pleasure to be the judge :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Beautiful shot and a worthy winner - nice one!! :notworthy:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

cheers guys :thumbs:

there were several shots i could have used from that weekend but that one captured the essence of the topic i thought.

I was learning to fly fish in northern ireland and the shot was one of several taken at that time of the day as the angle in the shot(harry) and i had fished the whole night through (arrived at 10:00 friday am wnet to bed finally at 09:45 sat morning for 2 hours) and i was just about to return his tuition on the fly with some tuition on composition ( new to digi photography with a lumix DMC-FZ20) and was a dawn in a million

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Oh, I forgot to add that I LOVED Westies photo of the dictionary. I think technically that it was the best by far. Great lighting, no, fantastic lighting. Absolutely perfect depth of field and as crip a shot as you can get. I was supprised that it didnt make the top three but as I've said before, everyone has their own idea and everyone likes things for different reasons. Keep up the great work everyone.

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

Guest franticfisherman2
:thumbs: well done tack4 you were in the right place at the right time! even the boat is number 4 - :clap2: