Local meets

Dave-C

Last year there was a barbel fish in on the Warks Avon too near evesham.

Jedibonds tench looks really nice.

How about setting a day on Rudyard, I could have a word with the warden. It's big enough and there are roach, perch, carp, bream and pike. there maybe a few brownies and bream as well and it's only £4 for the day from the bank. I think he only has one boat but it wouldn't take much to get the others fit to use, probably just a clean and boat launching is cheap but only electric power or oars allowed.

A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Been promising for several years to do a Pike Teach in further North than the Midlands!! I apreciate its a long drive down South when we use Les Webbers place at Wraysbury but try finding other suitable venues! Anyone who can provide one just let me know and I will gladly bring up all the gear.

Some of the clubs I do them for in the North promised me that they would consider opening them up to non members as well for this comming season so fingers crossed.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Jedibonds tench looks really nice.

How about setting a day on Rudyard, I could have a word with the warden. It's big enough and there are roach, perch, carp, bream and pike. there maybe a few brownies and bream as well and it's only £4 for the day from the bank. I think he only has one boat but it wouldn't take much to get the others fit to use, probably just a clean and boat launching is cheap but only electric power or oars allowed.

Cheers Dave, it was, very nice my pb :D

Rudyard's just past Stoke on Trent isn't it ?

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Cheers Dave, it was, very nice my pb :D

Rudyard's just past Stoke on Trent isn't it ?

It's on the road between stoke and Leek, it's just off the A523. I think it's about 2 miles long.

I've asked at Rudyard and there is no problem. The only thing is how many would want to fish from a boat as there are only six boats and only 2 of these have electric engines. The rst would have to use oars. If anyone is interested would you let me know and we can start to plan a days fishing

Isn't it cold up north though?

Only for you southern softies, all the cold weather runs down hill from Scotland but penines stops it going all the way south, lucky you it's caught all the water, hence flooding :-(