Fishing Venues

WHITE-LIGHT

UnhookinG MaT

Ah,i see your point :oops:

To be honest i don't posses one as i am not a big Carp angler.Not an excuse i know.

Any thoughts on where to get a nice cheap one. :thumbs:

IF IT'S CALLED "COMMON SENSE" WHY DO SO FEW PEOPLE HAVE IT.

You don't even need to buy one - a big enough bit of thick foam in a bin bag will do :)

Might not get you much kudos from the carp police but they spend more time worrying about what kit they've got than fishing :rolleyes:

(Sorry to highjack your thread but I could see it heading that way...)

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Or always fish with a helpful friend and when you need to unhook a fish, have the friend lie on the ground, wet his shirt, and you have an instant unhooking mat.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Or always fish with a helpful friend and when you need to unhook a fish, have the friend lie on the ground, wet his shirt, and you have an instant unhooking mat.

Lol why didn't i think of this befor ,could have saved me lots of money.

can you send me a female one :thumbs:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

with regard to unhooking mats theres a few on ebay, you dont need to pay more than a tenner for one unless your going for monsters, they can also be used to sit on when fishing rivers as well save getting your bum wet of the floor.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/unhooking-mat_W0Q...ofocusZbs"]

or if your not on ebay there are some here

http://www.fishrite.co.uk/ProductsList/mcs...5e3052485"]

Nice fish tho and the club lakes looks nice and well kept.

this is more my kind of favourite place

r7inflood.jpg

and this local club lake

LYMMVALE.jpg

Edited by paul mc
Regards Paul Mc