Britain's Rivers to Run Dry?

Leon Roskilly

Yup, I did Tony, as I mentioned in my posts.(did you read them? :unsure: ). :D

John.

John

You don't really expect me to go back a page do you :D :D :D

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John

You don't really expect me to go back a page do you :D :D :D

At least I know I'm not on your 'ignore' list as well...........yet. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest tigger
I've always found the EA to be very responsive, why not contact them and ask for an explanation? Do you know exactly what they were doing, why they were doing it, why on a Sunday, why seven people rather than two were needed and whether all their expenses came from rod licence money?

Why should I waste yet more of my hard earned cash on phone calls to be passed willy-nilly from dept to dept on a merry go round knowing full well I'll not get an honest answer.

One of my friends works for the waterboard and he's told me what goes on and how if the uk anglers knew how their money is wasted there would be a massive outcry.

Where do I live? In a modest shack made of sandals, lentils, Guardian newspapers and beards, all held together with left-wing liberal cement :rolleyes:

Just how I pictured you, surely you must have a guitar and some worry beads :D

Edited by tigger

Why should I waste yet more of my hard earned cash on phone calls to be passed willy-nilly from dept to dept on a merry go round knowing full well I'll not get an honest answer.

One of my friends works for the waterboard and he's told me what goes on and how if the uk anglers knew how their money is wasted there would be a massive outcry.

Just how I pictured you, surely you must have a guitar and some worry beads :D

What does go on?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

what would be the problem with even a 5 degree rise ,we would get the weather millions flock to on their summer hols ,if we saved water rather than let it run away then england could be a very enjoyable place to live ,as for the hot countries they will get hotter who cares?

we could grow the crops we import from hot countries thus not needing to anymore ,result :thumbs:

for the wine enthusiast grapes grown right up to hadrians wall just like old times

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest tigger
What does go on?

Obviously I can't start spouting information he tells me on the web, he'd loose his job.

The fact that money is wasted is quite obvious . What I saw yesterday is just an example of who knows how many of these incidents. All those people just getting time an a half or more for sitting round havin a joke and a chat. I don't really blame them as 99 percent of people wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth now would they ?

well here is the proof the river arrow looking empty!!!!

4tofhf.jpg

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

It's amazing how people can be so up in arms about a few fish being eaten and yet completely unconcerned about the biggest ecological disaster humankind has ever faced. Ah well, we'll all be dead by then so I guess it doesn't matter...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Richard Capper - You say the eath is warming up TOO quickly!! How quickly is that then? This earth has been trundling along for MILLIONS of years and has experienced Ice Ages, polution (foreign bodies - including asteroids - hitting the earth) warming etc. Mankind can only hurry it along by a couple of hundred at their worst!! Look at how the doom and gloom mercants work "the seas will rise by FEET and flood all the coastal areas - a statement last week (which did NOT make the front page), modifying it to INCHES!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription