Do i or dont i?

buc69

Honestly this should be a lesson learned, it is a shame I am not in the UK at present as I would have quite gladly swapped the rod for you for something which would be of use to you. Not much help I know :D But I do try to help out where I can!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ron-thompson-zensorf...1QQcmdZViewItem

This more in keeping with the SORT of rod I would buy for MY Son/Daughter at 9.

Just seen this as well, but needs some looking at? Not much detail, but up your end? Perhaps you could contact them?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-FOOT-CARP-ROD-4-p...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I offered up a Leeda 12ft Concept Carp Match Rod as a suggestion for Darlo, who was looking for a decent cheap float rod, which is very nice for the price (around £25), however, I cannot say anything nice about the Leeda 2XL rods. IMO, they're poorly made and absolutely hideous to look at. I don't know what you paid for the rod but they really are quite abysmal.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

A washing line prop it is then.Well at least that's my mum sorted for xmas.Thank you all for your help. :thumbs:

It was worth a bash. If you only paid a few quid for it, it might be worth keeping for holiday fishing, dodgy waters or a spare when taking newbies or mates along. Nice rods are great and all but sometimes you don't want your best of kit with you so cheapies are fine for that kind of thing.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...