Pink Fish

Elton

Oh, and Davy, I'm told that they don't have gay bars in the North East of England. We've got them all down South :D
Worra loada bollix. A quick google gives me:

The Bank, 12 Scotswood Road

Baron and Baroness, Times Square

The Dog, Marlborough Crescent

The Eagle, 42 Scotswood Road

Eclipse, Clayton Street West

The End, 78 Scotswood Road

Switch, 7- 11 Scotswood Road

Twist, Times Square

The Yard and Heavens Above 2 Scotswood Road

Plus a couple of clubs and 'saunas' ;), and thats just in Newcastle. It seems to me that Newcastle has a bigger gay scene than Southampton.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Worra loada bollix. A quick google gives me:

The Bank, 12 Scotswood Road

Baron and Baroness, Times Square

The Dog, Marlborough Crescent

The Eagle, 42 Scotswood Road

Eclipse, Clayton Street West

The End, 78 Scotswood Road

Switch, 7- 11 Scotswood Road

Twist, Times Square

The Yard and Heavens Above 2 Scotswood Road

Plus a couple of clubs and 'saunas' ;), and thats just in Newcastle. It seems to me that Newcastle has a bigger gay scene than Southampton.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Hey All

Thanks for the ID. I agree. It was baffling the hell out of me. As for the Photoshop usage reference, it was photographed on my mobile, somehow I dont think a mobile would support an Adobe package!

I would like to know how it ended up that colour.

Hey All

Thanks for the ID. I agree. It was baffling the hell out of me. As for the Photoshop usage reference, it was photographed on my mobile, somehow I dont think a mobile would support an Adobe package!

I would like to know how it ended up that colour.

Deffo a lumpfish, the roe is very good to eat. You may not be able to run Photoshop on your phone, but you could easily download the JPEG to a computer and manipulate it with a retouching package.

Nice fish BTW. :thumbs: Do you know how heavy it was?

lumpsucker..the last one i saw underwater was when i was diving for a living, off of exmouth devon.

that one was a bright red though.

Bright red, especially if the underside is red is a sure sign that it is a male in breeding condition.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote